XP
Country
United States
In Sleep Mode, the system can...
  • Count your steps and collect Play Coins
  • Use StreetPass
  • Receive various content via SpotPass
----------------------------------------
Close the system to enter Sleep Mode from the HOME Menu.
-
That screen. I only know of one person who has edited it, but there's nothing really explaining how. Homebrew and stuff is fun, but now I want to edit system files.

solsolis

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I think this might be possible by writing a patch for injector. Aurora uses it to modify the firmware version in system settings. I'm not really sure which .cxi you would to patch though.

Reactions: Deleted User

Asia81

Yuri Lover ~
Trophies
XP
Country
France
Like that :creep:?
1461724251-13096362-10205641826954614-2190698587517582241-n.jpg

New_Newbie

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
It'd be great if there was a way to remove it... I've always hated that screen. I know having to press the power button twice is a trivial problem, but this is why I switched from the MSET exploit to a9lh. Everything must be as fast as possible! Always! xD

Reactions: Deleted User

Halvorsen

OP
Trophies
Website
halcove.com
XP
Country
United States
It'd be great if there was a way to remove it... I've always hated that screen. I know having to press the power button twice is a trivial problem, but this is why I switched from the MSET exploit to a9lh. Everything must be as fast as possible! Always! xD
There's always Quick Shutdown.cia, don't have to click the button even once.

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

I didn't get any notifications that anyone responded to this thread. And yeah, that's exactly it.

Ryccardo

Penguin accelerator
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
Yeah (or download it with 3dnus), extract it with the trinity (3dstool/ctrtool/makerom), use MSBT editor to decompress romfs:/message/{language}/menu_msbt_LZ.bin, use MSBT editor 2 to screw around with "lau_press_pow_u?", back to the former tool to recompress, fix the filename, repack the cia, reencrypt with D9, uninstall your home (ctr-p-hmm?), install the new one to nand... and brick, as I can't understand why it doesn't like the changes!

Reactions: cearp

NekoMichi

Retro Collector
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
Another possible method would be to extract the already installed language files using something like GodMode9, editing it on a PC and then copying it back but that sounds really risky. We won't know for sure how it works until Onodera reveals the magic :)

(I think this is an excellent way of adding the owner's information in case of a lost console)

Halvorsen

OP
Trophies
Website
halcove.com
XP
Country
United States
Another possible method would be to extract the already installed language files using something like GodMode9, editing it on a PC and then copying it back but that sounds really risky. We won't know for sure how it works until Onodera reveals the magic :)

(I think this is an excellent way of adding the owner's information in case of a lost console)
That's exactly the reason I wanted it!

Reactions: NekoMichi

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: