Endermeen

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Hello everyone, first post doing here.

Basically, I'm a complete newbie to the whole homebrew/cfw scene. I currently have a new 2ds with the 11.5.0.38U firmware. That is the factory version it came pre-installed with when I unboxed it. My goal to accessing homebrew and cfw is to randomize pokemon games, but nontheless. I managed to access homebrew through oot3dshax, and I'm sure you all know there is currently only soldering or flashcarts to install cfw on 11.5, and i can't use either of these methods. I want to either find a way to install cfw on 11.5 using an alternative method, (possible firmware degrade from 11.5 ---> 11.3 maybe?). I can access the homebrew launcher fine using oot3dshax. Is there anything I can do to get Luma3ds on my device?

punderino

aka Big-PeePee Swinger
Trophies
Website
www.anus.trade
XP
Country
United States
you will most likely need a flashcard. Look on this website as they have an official sponsor.
he doesn't need a flashcard
Hello everyone, first post doing here.

Basically, I'm a complete newbie to the whole homebrew/cfw scene. I currently have a new 2ds with the 11.5.0.38U firmware. That is the factory version it came pre-installed with when I unboxed it. My goal to accessing homebrew and cfw is to randomize pokemon games, but nontheless. I managed to access homebrew through oot3dshax, and I'm sure you all know there is currently only soldering or flashcarts to install cfw on 11.5, and i can't use either of these methods. I want to either find a way to install cfw on 11.5 using an alternative method, (possible firmware degrade from 11.5 ---> 11.3 maybe?). I can access the homebrew launcher fine using oot3dshax. Is there anything I can do to get Luma3ds on my device?
if you have discord i can walk you through what Hunter linked

Endermeen

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
This is definetly too advanced for my level of knowledge. XD Thank you for sharing though.

Is there something more simple? Like me possibly accessing a file in the homebrew menu that could either downgrade my device to 11.3 or another method of installing Luma besides
flashcarts or soldering? Because I definetly cannot get my hands on a flashcart.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • BigOnYa
  • BakerMan
    I rather enjoy a life of taking it easy. I haven't reached that life yet though.
    BigOnYa @ BigOnYa: Announcer - "Ok folks we have a good fight today, Bakerman takes on Wario. This should be a good...