Gaming cfw 5.55 LDX

hundshamer

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Ummmm. That article is 4 days old and we are testing the releases they made today. There are several sources calling it fake and I am full aware of them. The article you linked (and any other I've read) was talking about the beta. We, however, are taking about LDX-2 not the beta.

EDIT: Soulfire you beat me to the punch.

Skyline969

MENUdo Afficionado
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
I won't be convinced until it can load ISOs. I mean, running a hex check on there proves it's just some 5.55 files to change the look mashed into a 5.50 core. Not too convincing to me.

hundshamer

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Again the hex check was done on the beta not LDX-2. As far as we are all concerned we are not convinced until it runs an ISO, but someone has to be brave enough to test it. We can all sit and call fake but if one person proves it to work then we eat our feet. I'm not defending LDX and saying it's real by any means. I just want solid proof it will or will not work. The best way is to test it on all avbailable platforms like the 1K and the 2K as we also don't know which mobo Nico has in his 2K.

Skyline969

MENUdo Afficionado
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
Alright, I'll wait for an update. But come their official release if it doesn't load ISOs, we can officially call it fake. I'm just skeptical on this one, but that's just because it's from a new team. It's not MHU, M33, or GEN.

GFK283

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
If anyone is curious, I have successfully installed LDX-2 on my God of War Edition PSP-2000.

Just looking at it, the cfw appears to be GEN-B with a different name. It DOES run ISOs.

However, no matter what I did I could not get a 5.55 game (Disgaea 2) to run. Something different seemed to happen when I tried to run it using various UMD modes and settings, but half of the time it froze on/after the PSP logo and the other half it just kicked me back to the XMB and gave me an error.

Since this cfw functions just fine otherwise, I have no hard feelings for Team LDX. Most people will scream FAKE but since it didn't brick my PSP or anything I think I will humor Team LDX and wait patiently for the 'patches' they promise to release.

hundshamer

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I was about to report the same conclusion except mine is an phat old PSP. I on the other hand will be going back until the patches come out that allow ISO's that need 5.55 or 6.00 to run.

daxtsu

Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
Indeed. My PSP 2001 didn't brick either when i tried this. It just can't seem to run 5.55 games yet. I tried a couple, and they either just crashed at the PSP logo much like GFK283. So I wouldn't call this fake exactly, since it at least attempts to run the games..

soulfire

gear... secando
OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Netherlands
5:55 LDX-2 Beta

is out yay i think

come on testers
tongue.gif
where are you guys XD

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Skelletonike @ Skelletonike: Still a few hours left until I can go home and play some more Stellar Blade :'( +1