Gaming cfw 5.55 LDX

nIxx

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Yep the only "protection" is that games need a specific Firmware and that they sometimes need newer prx files which you get with a firmware update.

Maverick_z

When did i join again??
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
apparently the GEN team already decrypted the 6.00 FW so it shouldn't be that long till we all see it and then you can all play your Tales of VS, Motorstorm, and NFS, and SMT: Persona

djricekcn

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I wonder why they add Shin Megami Tensei on all their products over seas when officially it isn't part of the same series, world, concept.

DS1

Tired
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
djricekcn said:
I wonder why they add Shin Megami Tensei on all their products over seas when officially it isn't part of the same series, world, concept.

Do you really wonder? It's just marketing, like how Squaresoft called SaGa "Final Fantasy Legend" in North America.

djricekcn

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
i know 5.55 ldx-b is fake...but i don't know about this ldx-d, i can't seem to google it anywhere.

DS1 said:
djricekcn said:

Do you really wonder? It's just marketing, like how Squaresoft called SaGa "Final Fantasy Legend" in North America.

QUOTE(clonesniper666 @ Sep 25 2009, 01:02 AM)
Is this real or what I am new at psp scene and have no idea how to tell? Sorry if it really obvious

yeah, but they didn't use Shin Megamitensei from the beginning and they started using it out of no where and now it's on every tensei-style games. Heck, I don't think they even released any Megaten games until Shin Megaten 3

DS1

Tired
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
djricekcn said:
yeah, but they didn't use Shin Megamitensei from the beginning and they started using it out of no where and now it's on every tensei-style games. Heck, I don't think they even released any Megaten games until Shin Megaten 3

They started using it when they released Nocturne (SMT:3) and have been using the label for a lot of their US releases ever since, regardless of what they call it in Japan. It's the same as how slapping Final Fantasy on something will make people think it has a certain quality.

Rock Raiyu

Clock Up
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

Yuan

Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Rock Raiyu said:
Yuan said:
Rock Raiyu said:
Yuan said:
Just so you, that's for the previous one. Not the new one that's supposedly coming out today.

Do you still believe on them after that? Good Luck.
Not really. I want to see it before I believe anything.

It seems to be out:

http://teamldx.blogspot.com/2009/09/555-ldx-2.html

WARNING: This has GREAT chance to brick or semi-brick your psp 2k/1k, doesn't try at all on psp 3k

soulfire

gear... secando
OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Netherlands
well let's see if someone is brave enough
tongue.gif

Site & Scene News