FIX94

Former Staff
OP
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
works normaly atlest it did for me unless you hve the autoboot with fw.img option where im guessing it wont find one.
indeed if you autoboot to system menu it will work perfectly fine without any sd card, if you have it set to boot hombrew launcher or fw.img though it'll just freeze up on load.

jorgehntx

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
For me is better use my fw.image-rednand and dimok-singpatched.elf for sysnand because just those has everyting what i need ... maybe later cbhc singpatche bring more features and for now just the coldboot i using

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

indeed if you autoboot to system menu it will work perfectly fine without any sd card, if you have it set to boot hombrew launcher or fw.img though it'll just freeze up on load.
I tried use the dimok fw.img-cfw and my hbl crash when i tryed to leave...but with cfw-coldboot everyting work fine...sorry for my bad english :-)

Haymose

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Now put it in a folder. I really doubt this changes shit honestly...
Yeah go ahead and try launching the icon too. Take one for the team.

Edit: Someone claims from a previous post that moving it to a folder did nothing. But attempt at your own risk.

Last edited by Haymose,

Powerful

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
i have two haxchi installed, one for a dedicated gx2. is this ok? it wont brick?
It'll be fine because there's 2 different haxchi's one runs coldboot the other for whatever you installed 2 different ds titles. I don't really see a point though since you can just coldboot to homebrew then loadiine

kevinbrew

Trophies
XP
Country
It'll be fine because there's 2 different haxchi's one runs coldboot the other for whatever you installed 2 different ds titles. I don't really see a point though since you can just coldboot to homebrew then loadiine
thanks will install this

DocAmes1980

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Now we just need to figure out why that user who posted back on page 3 bricked. I wonder if it's because he already had save data for the DS game before he installed CBHC. He mentioned that he had launched the game prior to installing. CBHC writes save data for the title to save your autoboot preference. @FIX94 , is this a possibility? If not could his system.XML been different in a way that causeed issues? Like having standby enabled?

Last edited by DocAmes1980,
Reactions: zeldaism

Powerful

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Now we just need to figure out why that user who posted back on page 3 bricked. I wonder if it's because he already had save data for the DS game before he installed CBHC. He mentioned that he had launched the game prior to installing. CBHC writes save data for the title to save your autoboot preference. @FIX94 , is this a possibility? If not could his system.XML been different in a way that causeed issues? Like having standby enabled?
Thanks for posting a video, makes cbhc even more stable and better. I would say he bricked due to lack of instructions, maybe he didn't have the new haxchi or a ds title that wasn't listed, maybe he didn't try it, or have the sd card set up right? Something like that maybe. Hopefully he'll get back to us, but great post!

Reactions: zeldaism

FIX94

Former Staff
OP
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
it only changes the title id if the default title id is the system menu title id for that region so that person who bricked probably had a non-legit game or something. On top of that he said he installed it while being in CFW so there was all kinds of fuckery going on.

BIFFTAZ

Trophies
XP
Country
Video of me touching what should not be touched:

At least that myth can be put to rest. Was a bit unsure whether to use this because I have 2 profiles on my WiiU for me & my younger brother. Now I know that I can hide this game on my brothers profile within a folder, I'll go ahead & try myself later.

Last edited by BIFFTAZ,

Reecey

Mario 64 (favorite game of all time)
Trophies
XP
Country
Why would you want to put it in a folder anyway? Just wandering the guy that did the video @DocAmes1980 did you copy it on usb as well as being on system memory when you put it in the folder? also your doing it in Rednand which does not really count as systemnand. It probably would not brick in rednand anyway.

Last edited by Reecey,

VinsCool

Persona Secretiva Felineus
Global Moderator
Trophies
Website
www.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
Canada
I doubt it. I have played the game before I installed it.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • Veho
  • BakerMan
    I rather enjoy a life of taking it easy. I haven't reached that life yet though.
    Veho @ Veho: https://youtube.com/watch?v=Y23PPkftXIY