G.B.A.T.e.m.p T.e.m.p.l.a.r K.n.i.g.h.t
OP
Trophies
Website
wiki.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
United States

In the latest news of Jun 29, 2014, today Catlateral Damage the game has successfully reached its 40,000$ funding goal on Kickstarter. With only 12 days left, it has come sooner than expected, and now Chris Chung (The creator of the game) is keeping its eye out for a PS4, PC, and Ouya version hopefully. Now since Chris Chung (The creator of the game), and his awesome team have reached their goal, they are now planning to stretch their project by adding bonus levels like a grocery store, a museum and a pet store. Now aside from the PS4 version at $100k, In addition if they get 70k they'll add Steamworks integration for easier modding, and so on. Catlateral Damage the game is expected to launch in November of this year.

Now what is this game considered? Is this a game to waste time on or a game to be entertained by? It is probably in the middle, and with that being said, you see what yall did now lol, now we got Goat Simulator game, and now this.

Catlateral Damage, also known informally around these parts as Jerk Cat Simulator as it has you play as a cat who knocks things over, has achieved its $40,000 funding goal on Kickstarter with 12 days to spare, and is now setting its sights on a PS4 version in addition to the PC and Ouya editions.

Now that it's secured funding, we can examine the project's stretch goals. Aside from the PS4 version at $100k, the team is also aiming for bonus levels in a grocery store, a museum and a pet store, and at $70k they'll add Steamworks integration for easier modding.
Catlateral Damage is aiming for launch in November of this year.

:arrow:Source

Ryukouki

See you later, guys.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Logan97: Just a small heads up, before you post your topics, we'd recommend highlighting all the text in the post and then hitting the small eraser button located in the top left hand corner of the editor to remove any traces of word processor formatting. It basically kills the formatting so that it makes it more consistent with the font that the portal uses. ;)

Reactions: Social_Outlaw

Sterling

GBAtemp's Silver Hero
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
This looks fun for like ten seconds. I think there's several ways to make it more fun. Like being able to explore outside and get into places where cats have no business (like a rocket to the moon). This could be really fun, but right now it's so fucking shallow.

Attila13

Praise the Creep!
Trophies
Website
gamesystemrequirements.com
XP
Country
Romania
I lost it a little here... :P
I just can't understand how the hell can people pay money for these kind of poor excuses called games?!
Goat simulator was stupid enough and now this? I hate goats and after goat simulator I hate them even more... Why? Because they're annoying and I just want to punch them every time I see one, yes even baby goats.
These poor game excuses are just money grabbers and nothing else....It seems that simulators are the new trend in gaming and for some strange reason people are buying them.... Keep in mind that here I'm talking about stupid simulators like this, not the decent ones out there, so don't quote me on that.
I know that none gives a shit, but this is the truth and my opinion...

ChaosBoi

Ushiromiya Battler
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Honestly, this is the only one I'm *remotely* interested in, just because I like cats. Like Sterling said, if they add more to it like outdoor exploration and let you do other things like triggering stuff and whatnot, I'd be more inclined to buy.

TyBlood13

As Seen On GBATempTV
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
8qXX7qk.jpg

That's what'll be next

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users