Gaming Castlevania Dawn of Sorrow

lilboymonkey

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I know this game is sort of old, but I just started playing it. I'm stuck at the part where there's a metal bar kind of, with coils or metal wires spiraling on the bar. There's a few of these around the map, I'm not sure if i'm far enough to open those yet. I just beat Gergoth and obtained the laser shooting enchant thing :wtf:, or maybe i missed something. It's one of those areas where you need a certain soul or something to go on to the next area or unlock more things. Please advise ;_;

pristinemog

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
I got stuck there a few days ago. If you go back to the top of the tower where the first part of the Gergoth fight was, cross the gap and pick up the Tower Key. Go back into the big tower room and drop one floor, going to the left. You can open that door to get to the next area, The Pinnacle.

lilboymonkey

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I got to that part already, but I wasn't stuck at that part. I have a few areas that I haven't been able to get through yet. To be specific, there are these like. sort of like giant screws I guess? "The Creature" aka Frankenstein is guarding those areas. It's sort of hard to describe what it is that I can't get through. Just simliar to a metal pole like this

ww
ww
ww

eRav3r

Trophies
XP
Country
If you look at the screen you'll see a switch on the other side of such doors. You can only open them from the other side.

iori-kyo-k

Trophies
Website
www.jeux-france.com
XP
Country
France
From gamefaqs :

QUOTE said:
After you defeat him, you'll get his soul, which actually is just a sweet attack for you. It doesn't allow you to go anywhere you couldn't before. But anyway, be sure to grab the health he drops, and climb the tower again. Because of your battle, all the rooms in the middle of the tower have no floors, so use the Flying Armor soul and double jumps to get to the top. Once there, save, and then cross the room where you started fighting Gergoth. You'll find a Tower Key. Go into the next room and activate the warp, then go back and save. Remember where that room was with the locked door i told you about earlier? Go back there (its in the middle of the tower, on the left side, if you forgot) and touch the door to unlock it.
Continue left.

thegame07

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
spoiler tags please
frown.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat