Capabilities for Altering YSMenu Layout

Deleted member 665016

OP
Trophies
XP
I am trying to customize YSMenu by simplifying the layout, and have come to terms with the attached. However, I would like to remove the DMA and Reset checkboxes, as well as the listed timestamp if possible. I see options in YSMenu.ini to alter the flavor text of the DMA and RESET variables (which are currently set to "DMA" and "Reset" in the attached), but there is no apparent option to remove the associated checkboxes from view. Additionally, for the TIME variable the flavor text is currently set to "Time:" in the .ini file, but there's no option to remove the timestamp from view.

Is it possible to hide the checkboxes/timestamps from view? I don't know what the variable names for those attributes would be, or what file is making use of YSMenu.ini, but I figured I'd ask the masses. Still pretty new to flashcart modding.

Attachments

• Screenshot (158).png
    Screenshot (158).png
    202.9 KB · Views: 29

Ryccardo

Penguin accelerator
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
Well, not intrinsecally, the point of the text being editable is translations :)

Unless you can find Yasu again I suspect you'd need to approach this like a classic game mod, with lots of stepping through assembly (and that's assuming anything emulates sufficiently well a flashcard for YSMenu to start, doubt the Trainer Toolkit will work either, does that leave the official dev boxes?)

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtube.com/shorts/sQK1btk8ZUs?si=Z4p2kuM_7fXV7_Ps