Hacking Can't load into Luma3DS chainloader menu

Connorsdad

Trophies
XP
Country
I learned something, I'll try and remember it for next time someone has the same problem :-)
It isn't surprising your games are missing, your SD card is faulty. You need a new one. Hopefully just copying the data to the new one will be enough!

It says cannot access the micro SD card.
Do I just copy the entire card to a new one ?

Oh and thanks for all your help :)

Last edited by Connorsdad,

Charlone

Trophies
XP
Country
Philippines
Hi, I wanted to try to help. The way I was able to do make it work was, I held Start, as soon Lumas was loading...basically when you start seeing epileptic pictures on your 3ds screen only then you HOLD start button down.

Ty, if this help, please give me a positive review in Yelp or if Yelp was too difficult you may always come and visit me in the Philippines.

Last edited by Charlone,

viniarts

Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Make the Start+Power and put a light on 3ds screen. On my 3ds godmode apears VERY DARK, looks like screen off! Maybe you are in already but can't see it!

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Check this: press start + power and put a LIGHT on 3ds screen. On my console Godmode its working whit very dark brightness! Maybe you already on it, but can't see.

lone_wolf323

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Make the Start+Power and put a light on 3ds screen. On my 3ds godmode apears VERY DARK, looks like screen off! Maybe you are in already but can't see it!

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Check this: press start + power and put a LIGHT on 3ds screen. On my console Godmode its working whit very dark brightness! Maybe you already on it, but can't see.
First off. Dont necrobump threads that are years old. Make a new one.
Second. Thats a known issue with gm9. You need the most recent one https://github.com/d0k3/GodMode9/releases/tag/v1.9.2pre1 which fixes the dark screen issue.

viniarts

Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Hummmmmm.... I was facing this problem just today, after ressuciting my years dead 3ds , (I'm out of scene a long time) and google bring me here, I just want to suggest some info that MAYBE was not perceived by someone who have this same issue. I download all archives today for 3ds hack's guides links, strange it was not screen fixed for me (but whatever, I do all the things with a led on 3ds face), but okay, thank you for the link.

godreborn

Welcome to the Machine
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hummmmmm.... I was facing this problem just today, after ressuciting my years dead 3ds , (I'm out of scene a long time) and google bring me here, I just want to suggest some info that MAYBE was not perceived by someone who have this same issue. I download all archives today for 3ds hack's guides links, strange it was not screen fixed for me (but whatever, I do all the things with a led on 3ds face), but okay, thank you for the link.

the chainloader only works if you have more than 1 payload.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: