ROM Hack Can't Decrypt The Binding Of Isaac (CIA)

• Thread starter Deleted User
  • Start date
  • Views 10,534
  • Replies 41

anonymousgoblet

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I used HackingToolkit3DS to extract the cia and got into the folders now! replaced all the music already with a mod to original-ify the music. I'm going to check out other mods before I attempt to wrap it all back up again.
I could use some help on this, either I'm doing the instructions wrong or my .cia is illegitimate :(
I know im quite late to this discussion but I hope I could at least be pointed in the right direction.

chaoskagami

G̷̘̫̍̈́̊̓̈l̴̙͔̞͠i̵̳͊ţ̸̙͇͒̓c̵̬̪̯̥̳͒͌̚h̵̹̭͛̒̊̽̚
Developer
Trophies
Website
github.com
XP
Country
United States
I could use some help on this, either I'm doing the instructions wrong or my .cia is illegitimate :(
I know im quite late to this discussion but I hope I could at least be pointed in the right direction.

Nice necropost.

Nowadays all this rebuilding nonsense isn't really needed; Luma provides layeredFS. For isaac mods you are replacing files and not editing or modifying them, so generally dropping mods in the right folder on your SD card for layeredFS (/luma/titles/<titleid>) will make things just work.

As for your CIA issues, ask elsewhere or just buy the game. GBAtemp isn't a piracy forum.

Reactions: anonymousgoblet

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    N @ NoiseCommander3DS: https://youtu.be/cAo4TuKIz6s