Hacking Can't create a room in Mario Kart 8 nor join a friend's one

lordelan

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Hi,

everything works fine for me. I installed MK8 + Updates + DLCs and am playing online for days now.
However, my friend did the same today. We added each other through Wii U's friends app and I can see him in the list when I proceed in MK8 to online mode and friends mode.
But: He can't join my room and he can't create one on his own.
When I open up a room and he clicks on my face in the list, the "join" button is greyed out.
When he tries to open up a room the A button is greyed out so he can't create a room for me to join.
However he can play normally online in GLOBAL. Really odd.
Does anybody knows a solution?

4gionz

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Are
Hi,

everything works fine for me. I installed MK8 + Updates + DLCs and am playing online for days now.
However, my friend did the same today. We added each other through Wii U's friends app and I can see him in the list when I proceed in MK8 to online mode and friends mode.
But: He can't join my room and he can't create one on his own.
When I open up a room and he clicks on my face in the list, the "join" button is greyed out.
When he tries to open up a room the A button is greyed out so he can't create a room for me to join.
However he can play normally online in GLOBAL. Really odd.
Does anybody knows a solution?
you sure he also installed the dlc?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: Taylor Swift death metal AI cover please lol