Hacking Can't access XCX save file, digital or disc.

shadowmario01

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
First, the digital copy was installed via WUPInstaller, with update data but no DLC. Prior to running the game, I deleted the DLC packs from the disc version as I figured I wouldn't need them anymore. XCX digital is on my external, XCX disc is on internal.

Upon booting XCX digital, my save data isn't detected. After that, upon booting my disc version, my save data wasn't detected.

It shows up in data management, the date is correct for when I last used it. I redownloaded the DLC packs via eshop, but it went to my external. No change for either one. So I got the packs again via FunKii and installed them through WUPInstaller to the internal, but no change.

I am currently in the process of overwriting the data on the external with the internal data, hoping that by getting rid of the digital copy it will be fine.

shadowmario01

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
The save needs to be in the same location as the game so if the game is on external storage the save needs to be in external as well.

Now I know I can't just move save data between storage devices, it's either all or nothing, which would overwrite my installed game.

So should I copy my game data to external, then use WUPInstaller to install the game on the external? Or will that overwrite the copied data?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    OctoAori20 @ OctoAori20: Nice nice-