Hacking Cancel sx pro or LayeredFS ?

D

Deleted-442439

Game "injection" through romfs / exefs injection is not the most user friendly of methods, but now that we have the groindwork I suspect end user stuff within the end of next week.

Reactions: TheFIrstAv3nger

ktomi96

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Hungary
SX Pro or SX OS is an easy to use version at the moment (assuming it works)

Probably you will get the same functionality for free in the next couple of weeks.

If you cannot wait there there will be nothing wrong with using SX - they will probably also continue it for a while and add more functionality.

But the time will come when the free solution overtakes SX.
Yeah i already know free solution would come later on.Honestly bought for the jig ,also didnt want to walt around the free solution.

Eastonator12

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I pre-ordered 2nd batch of sx pro.So i was wondering if i should cancel after LayeredFS kinda can load backups.
the problem is, is that LayeredFS can only REPLACE games you have. Say i have minecraft, but i want to play Odyssey. I can replace the ExeFS and romFS for minecraft with Odyssey's, and when i launch "minecraft", it opens Odyssey. This doesn't add them to homescreen, which is kind of a letdown. But memeloader later today should be better and should install eshop backups to the home menu.(dont quote me on that)

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://stockanalysis.com/stocks/ntdoy/market-cap/ I think they'll be alright