Hacking Cancel sx pro or LayeredFS ?

ktomi96

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Hungary
I pre-ordered 2nd batch of sx pro.So i was wondering if i should cancel after LayeredFS kinda can load backups.

D

Deleted User

You can't use layeredFS cause you need to get nca from xci and you can't
And btw saves will work soon i think

ginryu

Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
I pre-ordered 2nd batch of sx pro.So i was wondering if i should cancel after LayeredFS kinda can load backups.

SX pro I would keep just for the convenience of the payload injecting dongle.

I heard it doesn’t have saves working atm so SX Pro would be a better option for now

By the time it arrives we will have a solution for it. Heck maybe later today we will

ZachSZ

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I would keep it, it's only $35. There were people paying $10+shipping awhile back just for a jig. I'm all for TX's solution because they're offering support for the product in the future with plans to add highly requested features. Even if all that didn't matter, I like the convenience of having that dongle.

jramirex

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I personally would cancel a 2nd batch order, 1st batch is s toss up. I did not order it, thought about it and decided to wait for early adopters to test Nintendo's online security before jumping in.

Atmosphere is not even out and there is a way to load back ups. TX OS is going to be like Gateway, just cheaper but with a faster "death"

Reactions: 0x64

ktomi96

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Hungary
I would keep it, it's only $35. There were people paying $10+shipping awhile back just for a jig. I'm all for TX's solution because they're offering support for the product in the future with plans to add highly requested features. Even if all that didn't matter, I like the convenience of having that dongle.
I bought it for 40€.It was the cheapest in the eu.

mike4001

Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
SX Pro or SX OS is an easy to use version at the moment (assuming it works)

Probably you will get the same functionality for free in the next couple of weeks.

If you cannot wait there there will be nothing wrong with using SX - they will probably also continue it for a while and add more functionality.

But the time will come when the free solution overtakes SX.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-Eo3Bh06drc