Hacking Can someone recommend a 2 gb Micro SD

lemmiwinks64

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Recently got my R4 and 3 in 1 with a 1 gb Kingston Micro SD. I'm very pleased with it, however I want to purchase a 2 gb Micro SD now. I live in Australia and thought that this http://www.cheapchips.com.au/memory/sandis...emory-card.html looked like a good deal. Is it a good card/compatible with the R4? If anyone can recommend a better deal or a better card it would be much appreciated.

I'm also very impatient, so fast shipping is quite important to me.

TLSpartan

Kills threads
Trophies
XP
Country
I have Sandisk 2GB(from Officeworks for 40 dollars during a sale) that works really well in EZF4 Lite Deluxe. Not sure about a R4 though
unsure.gif

4saken

Retired Ace Attorney
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
This is tested personally: The Sandisk 2GB will crash in the R4. The Kingston 2GB Japan will crash in the R4, albeit much rarer. It is safely playable on the Toshiba/Kingston/PNY 2GB Japan micro SD.

lemmiwinks64

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Thanks for that, I was just about to order the Sandisk! Do you know a good retailer that sells the Toshiba/Kingston cards? Preferably one with fast shipping. I ordered from dealextreme by standard shipping and it took forever.

4saken

Retired Ace Attorney
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
newegg is USA only.. dz-tech (or something) also has Kingstons. If you wait a while they will start to become mainstream (like the 1GB ones are)

Maikel Steneker

M3 Fanboy
Trophies
Website
ndss.nl
XP
Country
Netherlands
I have a Sandisk 2 GB and it works like a charm in my M3 Simply. Castlevania: Dawn of Sorrow works perfect (also the intro), but I haven't tested Portrait of Ruins. Tony Hawk's Downhill Jam doesn't work very good. It has too many slowdowns to enjoy it.

NemesisHunter

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
I caught sight of a Kingston Japan 2GB MicroSD card at my local electronics store. Will this work well with Castlevania : POR and other read/write speed-affected NDS games?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • BakerMan
    I rather enjoy a life of taking it easy. I haven't reached that life yet though.
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: @K3Nv2