Bypassing waiting X days in Pokemon Sun and Moon demo (and probably other games too)

In some 3ds games there are events that happen based on how much time has passed. Unfortunately, changing time in System Settings doesn't work in some cases, one of them being Pokemon Sun and Moon demo. This tutorial shows how to skip waiting anyway! :yay3ds:

Requirements:
-cfw
-config tool from sdk installed, that's why you need cfw :P (don't ask me where to find it)

Steps:
1. Open sdk config tool
2. Select "Raw Rtc Setting"
3. Change time and press A to save & reboot
4. Open your game
5. ???
6. PROFIT! :D

NOTE: In Sun and Moon demo you have to change time to EXACTLY right day or it won't work (if something happens after 6 days it happens exactly after 6 days, it won't work after 7)

Btw
To be honest it's not worth to do it in Sun and Moon demo, stuff that happens is shit anyway (at least there is a nice gen 2 reference)

sonzero8

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
So I managed to get Config.cia working, and after going through the demo again because I missed yesterday's event and tried to roll back my 3DS' calendar, screwing me over... I actually managed to get every event until now. My question now is... How would I go about uninstalling Config?

EDIT: That, and is the Raw date/time actually supposed to be changed like this? As in, does it normally follow the regular date/time flow, but at a completely different date and time?
sir? can i have a copy of your config.cia? bec i cant find it in google

quantumboy

Casual Hacker, Avid Dreamer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I tried to get this to work and couldn't, and now I'm stuck time wise even though my date changes the game constantly for the last three days keeps telling me that the event is in 2 days exactly, the date can chnage organically and nothing I change it with raw rtc and still nothing, has anyone had this happen and know how to fix it?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Lol rappers still promoting crypto