Bypassing waiting X days in Pokemon Sun and Moon demo (and probably other games too)

In some 3ds games there are events that happen based on how much time has passed. Unfortunately, changing time in System Settings doesn't work in some cases, one of them being Pokemon Sun and Moon demo. This tutorial shows how to skip waiting anyway! :yay3ds:

Requirements:
-cfw
-config tool from sdk installed, that's why you need cfw :P (don't ask me where to find it)

Steps:
1. Open sdk config tool
2. Select "Raw Rtc Setting"
3. Change time and press A to save & reboot
4. Open your game
5. ???
6. PROFIT! :D

NOTE: In Sun and Moon demo you have to change time to EXACTLY right day or it won't work (if something happens after 6 days it happens exactly after 6 days, it won't work after 7)

Btw
To be honest it's not worth to do it in Sun and Moon demo, stuff that happens is shit anyway (at least there is a nice gen 2 reference)

Ryccardo

Penguin accelerator
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
ok,managed to install it,but i can't exit the app,how to exit without force turn off the system?
Just press power on the home page of that app, it will properly reset just like when quitting the official settings (and actually, the raw rtc option explained here automatically reboots after you use it)

Pretty surprised this wasn't common knowledge lol, and yes it's intended to not appear as time travel

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

those are installed on the NAND it self?
Some dev apps go to nand, some don't -- check out the link in my sig

Yes, devmenu modern versions of fbi2 will figure them out for you (older versions of fbi2 got some nand titles, including devapps, wrong: the current version gets some SD apps wrong but a nightly is fine)

migles

All my gbatemp friends are now mods, except for me
Trophies
XP
Country
China
can someone record and show who is the person that will apear in 4 days from today?

this mini events are not worth to go put them in my shcedule, there is nothing special or actual reward..

PS: is there something after that slowpoke event? will they get arrested or "we will find out in the game"

the old guy from that trial didnt give anything in the second day and he assures me that there is nothing else... i am wondering if there is really nothing else or if i continue showing up he will give something more?

Last edited by migles,

aos10

Yuuki chan
Trophies
XP
Country
Saudi Arabia
can someone record and show who is the person that will apear in 4 days from today?

this mini events are not worth to go put them in my shcedule, there is nothing special or actual reward..

PS: is there something after that slowpoke event? will they get arrested or "we will find out in the game"

the old guy from that trial didnt give anything in the second day and he assures me that there is nothing else... i am wondering if there is really nothing else or if i continue showing up he will give something more?
Day 24 there is a girl that want to go on the boat.

Day 4:
Machamp is the guy that she want to go on a date with.

xtheman

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I've tried six times today. He goes on about 3rd times the charm but i have nothing. then something about 4. 5 and 6 he say he is really pleased to see you but he really doesn't have anything.

Looks like i need to try a few hundred more times.

migles

All my gbatemp friends are now mods, except for me
Trophies
XP
Country
China
Day 24 there is a girl that want to go on the boat.

Day 4:
Machamp is the guy that she want to go on a date with.
omg.... seriously....
so...
we got pedobears
https://i.imgur.com/10Vsnao.png
plumina (the girl from skull guys) with her leather sexy whore panties and clothes
people who rip off poor slowpoke tails
and a woman dating a pokemon? omg..

Reactions: Ricken

aos10

Yuuki chan
Trophies
XP
Country
Saudi Arabia
omg.... seriously....
so...
we got pedobears
https://i.imgur.com/10Vsnao.png
plumina (the girl from skull guys) with her leather sexy whore panties and clothes
people who rip off poor slowpoke tails
and a woman dating a pokemon? omg..
Don't forget Olivia,everyone want her to step on them :rofl2:
article_post_width_olivia.jpg

Recently,Pokemon alpha sapphire got rated 18 in Saudi Arabia,i think this game will rated +21 for all this.

Reactions: migles

eworm

Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
Here are all the events:

dchamp1.png
dchamp2.png
dchamp3.png
dchamp4.png
dchamp5.png

What is wrong with you guys at Game Freak...

pikab1.png
pikab2.png
pikab3.png
pikab4.png
pikab5.png
pikab6.png
pikab7.png
This one is lame. Nothing interesting or even weird happens, it's just an excuse to give us the Mushroom.

slowdeal1.png
slowdeal2.png
slowdeal3.png
slowdeal4.png
slowdeal5.png
slowdeal6.png
slowdeal7.png
slowdeal8.png
slowdeal9.png
slowdeal10.png
slowdeal11.png
slowdeal12.png
slowdeal13.png
Okay, what is wrong with people in this city? Give me the creeps. I sure hope it's only the demo.
But hey, a least they make a Gen II callback.

ferryghost1.png
ferryghost2.png
ferryghost3.png
ferryghost4.png
ferryghost5.png
ferryghost6.png
ferryghost7.png
ferryghost8.png
ferryghost9.png
ferryghost10.png

Yes, she's a ghost. Machamp passes by, she's suddenly gone. Disappears.
A ghost that's afraid of going on a ship reuniting with her parents by doing it regardless. You do the math.
Nothing like the classic Game Freak creepiness.

Reactions: DrkBeam

Dayfid

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
The shop owner in the Pokemon Center is supposed to come back "in a month". Is it an event? Have someone tried to reach day 30-31 or more to test?

It's just a reference to the game coming out a month after the demo. I'm sure in the actual games the shop owner will replace the girl.

Majickhat55

The Red Woman
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
OKay so what about the guy outside the Pokecenter that says "There's probably someone you'll want to meet in a few days"..... Has anyone figured out what those vague "few days" mean?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Lol rappers still promoting crypto