Hardware Old man from paciflid town keep me waiting 8k days after changing the battery + resetted the RTC

mondongoscripter

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Spain
Hello guys,

I have a original GBA cart of pokemon emerald, i bought epilogue gb operator to export the save to my computer, and edit the RTC to keep the time events running again.

However, there is an old man in paciflid town that makes you wait 7 days until he gives you another MT, however, as specteed, after the battery replacement he tells me to wait 8k days (o.O), so basically i exported the save from my cartidage to my computer, then i used pkHeX to do several things:

• Reset the RTC all to 0.
  • Put the amount of days, minutes and seconds from 1 jan 2005 to the current date (in time elapsed).
  • Try the button "berry glitch", but didn't work.
Any idea? I want to play my pokemon emerald again in my game boy, its really sad to not have a solution about that.

Thanks everybody for the help.

-M

EDIT:

I tried to put a different date as i said above, but once i upload my save game to my pc and i open it with pkhex, it says this o.O
1677513363981.png

Hmm... what can i do?

LoverInTheRain

Trophies
XP
Country
Serbia, Republic of
Under Threads rtc-behaving-weird-in-emerald.635278/post-1019354

There was this in regards of another post. Might be something you need to do. Sorry as im newbie can't post the link but that should be it's name.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Lol rappers still promoting crypto