OP
Chief Editor
Trophies
Website
opencritic.com
XP
Country
United States
Looks like someone's trying to revive the Bubsy series, via a rerelease on Steam. It's a straight port of the SNES/GENESIS games. (Sorry, no Bubsy 3D here). Just for kicks, I hope it's successful at getting the games ported.

Check it out here

Reactions: hobbledehoy899

Catastrophic

Perfectly Normal
Trophies
XP
Country
Older games are getting re-released on PC like furious these days. It's almost like Virtual Console for PC. I like it.

Someone needs to greenlight Bubsy 3D with Oculus Rift support.

LaronX

Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Old games getting PC ports is nice... But who the hell wants Bubsy. They sucked back then I doubt they got better.

migles

All my gbatemp friends are now mods, except for me
Trophies
XP
Country
China
Older games are getting re-released on PC like furious these days. It's almost like Virtual Console for PC. I like it.

Old games getting PC ports is nice... But who the hell wants Bubsy. They sucked back then I doubt they got better.

i love when old games are released on steam.
the problem is when the port is "changed" for example, i had earthworm jim, they removed the music from the 3 one...
and GTA games like vice city and san andreas, also got some music deleted\replaced...
stupid music license rules...

Reactions: Subtle Demise

VinsCool

Persona Secretiva Felineus
Global Moderator
Trophies
Website
www.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
Canada

Do you really want us to be blind? ._.

Reactions: Subtle Demise

LaronX

Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
i love when old games are released on steam.
the problem is when the port is "changed" for example, i had earthworm jim, they removed the music from the 3 one...
and GTA games like vice city and san andreas, also got some music deleted\replaced...
stupid music license rules...

Try GoG. Steam often gets things earlier, but fornold games and sometimes the only working version on modern PCs GoG is the way to go. You often get a lot of goodies with them.

migles

All my gbatemp friends are now mods, except for me
Trophies
XP
Country
China
Try GoG. Steam often gets things earlier, but fornold games and sometimes the only working version on modern PCs GoG is the way to go. You often get a lot of goodies with them.
alreayd tried, i bought some games in the past from GOG and i love their idea.. (drm free old school games)

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://stockanalysis.com/stocks/ntdoy/market-cap/ I think they'll be alright