Homebrew Bricked Wii U, any ideas on what i should do with it?

NexTheWizard

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Last year I made a post about how my Wii U got bricked. I was really devastated to learn there was no way of fixing it, the good news is i now have a Nintendo Switch! I'm not planning on hacking anytime soon (Unless i get another one or the next Nintendo console comes out), meanwhile my Wii U is collecting dust off to the side, I've turned it on many times but to no luck, I can't really sell it (Gamestop doesn't take hacked consoles), I can't repair it so my last resort is to you guys :yay:, hopefully someone knows what to do with it!

For a bit more info on what I have: The Wii U can only open to the start menu, selecting anything just goes to an error screen, i have sd cards and a couple of usb's.

The best I can think of is another way of using the gamepad for something else, but i just want to see if anyone has any ideas for the console too.

AmandaRose

Do what I do. Hold tight and pretend it’s a plan
Trophies
Website
www.rockstarnorth.com
XP
Country
United Kingdom
If you dont have a dump of the nand then sell the WiiU gamepad on Ebay here in Scotland they sell for roughly 60 to 70 pounds which works out roughly 85 to 98 US dollars more than enough to buy a few switch games.

daniel26150

Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
Buy an used wii U with no game pad and play on it thats what I do my wii u also bricked for playing with the nand and accidentally erased all the wii u menu apps, then I buyed an used wii u and that's the one I currently have tho play zelda but I m waiting to some kind of reviving my old white wii u

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    AncientBoi @ AncientBoi: :ohnoes: @NoiseCommander3DS Would you please turn down that noise. I haven't had my COFFEE yet... +1