Hacking Emulation Gaming Homebrew Misc Best New Super Ultimate Injector Injection Method For NES SNES Game Boy And Game Boy Color (No VC Injections)

PGames09

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Chile
Why Not VC Injections?

Because VC Injections You Can't Change Buttons Layout (And The Default Ones Annoy Me) And Many Games And Hack Roms Have Compatibility Problems.

lone_wolf323

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Why Not VC Injections?

Because VC Injections You Can't Change Buttons Layout (And The Default Ones Annoy Me) And Many Games And Hack Roms Have Compatibility Problems.
You got what NSUI has to offer. or you can try retroarch. See what it has to offer. If there is still issues with what ya got. Then it could mean that the game hacks just simply dont work with the 3ds that great.

Reactions: PGames09

PGames09

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Chile
You got what NSUI has to offer. or you can try retroarch. See what it has to offer. If there is still issues with what ya got. Then it could mean that the game hacks just simply dont work with the 3ds that great.
I don't fully understand English but I use NSUI to have the games in the menu and honestly I'm lazy to try kernel by kernel and the versions of the kernels differ between those of NSUI and those of Standard RetroArch.
Post automatically merged:

?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: @Flame, looks like you havent heard