Gaming Bayonetta: The Complete Package (B1 & B2) for Wii U!

Bimmel

~ Game Soundtrack Collector ~
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
one of your orders? how many did you order lol? ^^
btw, a friend of mine is teasing me right now, cuz he is already playing, dafuq -.-
quess, I will have to go to Saturn tomorrow after work

(another yay for german stores not giving a single fuck about release dates)
I just ordered it from 2 different shops, really not that much. ;)

What? You mean they already sell the game? : (

That sucks yours got cancelled while resellers are going to receive and sell it for a higher price (check Amazon UK for it they're demanding up to £150).
The shop I ordered from is well known for canceling - thats what I found out later.
(It was that "feeling" I wrote about a few posts before. So I ordered from another one to be sure.)

Hope the other one is not that unreliable.

WiiCube_2013

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Gaza Strip
A few users from Hot UK Deals have said that they received their First Print Edition today and that it was rather big.

I don't care about the FPE, I'll be perfectly happy with the Special Edition. :)

Bimmel

Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
A few users from Hot UK Deals have said that they received their First Print Edition today and that it was rather big.

I don't care about the FPE, I'll be perfectly happy with the Special Edition. :)
Heh, I ordered that one from Amazon back then too. Got the message that it's on it's way today. ;)

But I really wanted that FPE. Seems I'm out of luck.. sure the other one will cancel too.:hateit:

GorTesK

Mad Hatter
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
I just ordered it from 2 different shops, really not that much. ;)

What? You mean they already sell the game? : (
yeah, my local Saturn store always sells games 1 day prior to its release date and as it turned out, they already started filling the shelves with it yesterday evening, before they closed
so he just went there 30 minutes before closing time and bought the Special Edition... so I'll be going there today after work to get it ^^

Reactions: Bimmel

Bimmel

Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
yeah, my local Saturn store always sells games 1 day prior to its release date and as it turned out, they already started filling the shelves with it yesterday evening, before they closed
so he just went there 30 minutes before closing time and bought the Special Edition... so I'll be going there today after work to get it ^^
Smart.

..by the way .. ALL my orders got canceled! :hateit:

WiiCube_2013

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Gaza Strip
Smart.

..by the way .. ALL my orders got canceled! :hateit:

*gasp* that's really sad. :(

But you can always get the Special Edition and if you want a little longer (a week or so) the price will drop to around £31-34 so it'll be cheaper if you plan to buy it at that time (plus if it's from Zavvi you can get a 10% discount off of it).

Reactions: Bimmel

Bimmel

Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Damn, I'm sorry. :sad:
Thanks.. I knew that would happen. Still - what were they thinking lying right in my face when they told me I would get my copy to launch without problems? :(

*gasp* that's really sad. :(

But you can always get the Special Edition and if you want a little longer (a week or so) the price will drop to around £31-34 so it'll be cheaper if you plan to buy it at that time (plus if it's from Zavvi you can get a 10% discount off of it).
Hug me guys. Manly.
..okay, just joking. ; )

Thanks, I got the Special Edition already. It's just that I'm a little dissapointed in these shitty shops, thats all.

Thanks for your concern. ^_^

Reactions: TripleSMoon

WiiCube_2013

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Gaza Strip
Question: About the Special Edition, what are the colour stripes on the spines of B1 and B2?

I'd hope it to be green for UK but considering it's plastered with those damn big age ratings it might be the German (blue or purple).

shinkodachi

On permanent leave
Trophies
XP
Country
Finland
I only was able to get the Special Edition (B1+2), not the Frint Print Edition. :( GameStop said although I was first to pre-order, they just didn't get any FPEs to begin with. Kinda bummed about that. They sell on eBay for about 150-200 euros. OUCH. Oh well, it's just a fancy cover and the artbook, but I wanted that fancy cover and the artbook! :huh:

On the plus side, I was happy to find two Club Nintendo slips inside, one for each game. Not bad! Moar Club Nintendo points = moar goodies.

Bimmel

Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
I only was able to get the Special Edition (B1+2), not the Frint Print Edition. :( GameStop said although I was first to pre-order, they just didn't get any FPEs to begin with. Kinda bummed about that. They sell on eBay for about 150-200 euros. OUCH. Oh well, it's just a fancy cover and the artbook, but I wanted that fancy cover and the artbook! :huh:

On the plus side, I was happy to find two Club Nintendo slips inside, one for each game. Not bad! Moar Club Nintendo points = moar goodies.
I'm sorry - same here. :sleep:

Played through Bayonetta 1 yesterday. Hyrule Warriors showed me why I stopped gaming, Bayonetta 1 showed me why I start gaming in the first place. ;)

ResleyZ

Swiggity swaggity swooty, I love my own booty
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Ordered it three days ago, received it two days ago. Never played Bayonetta before, but reviews of it were great, and loved the demo. Currently on chapter 5, and seriously hate fighting against Grace & Glory.

The game is absolutely amazing though. The graphics of Bayonetta 1 are pretty great, but since it isn't as colourfull as other games it's hard to see it. Been playing it with the Wii U contoller, not using the touchpad, except for the climax/torture attacks and it plays great.

Overall, it's a pretty great game :lol:

WiiCube_2013

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Gaza Strip

It's quite distasteful that a good chunk of the copies went out for resellers than fans who actually wanted to keep a copy of the FPE edition.

I myself sell stuff online but I don't scalp the fuck out of the prices as I have good faith that people will sell for it how much it's worth, that is, put the item up for auction at 0.99p on eBay and then if the buyers feel it's worth more then that's their decision.

I'm sorry - same here. :sleep:

Played through Bayonetta 1 yesterday. Hyrule Warriors showed me why I stopped gaming, Bayonetta 1 showed me why I start gaming in the first place. ;)

You've gotta admit that Hyrule Warriors has a great soundtrack even though it's a shitty repetitive game. ;)

I'd dare you to post your Hyrule Warriors on Amazon UK/US and then see how Nintendo fanboys react to it.. hint: They'd downvote you and call you a hater regardless that you've pointed out the flaws. lolnin10doses

GorTesK

Mad Hatter
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
It's quite distasteful that a good chunk of the copies went out for resellers than fans who actually wanted to keep a copy of the FPE edition.

I myself sell stuff online but I don't scalp the fuck out of the prices as I have good faith that people will sell for it how much it's worth, that is, put the item up for auction at 0.99p on eBay and then if the buyers feel it's worth more then that's their decision.

I tried getting the FPE, too
even followed a few sites, that post console related deals, to see, which sites got some FPE to sell, but I was always too slow, it's a shame
games with limited editions should be also limited to 1 purchase per customer, resellers are scumbags, who exploit people, that don't have 24/7 time to stalk online portals
well, I can live without the FPE, but it's still a shame and it is the same every time with every game

Reactions: WiiCube_2013

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtu.be/sGvT5FKSiyk?si=TYqsdjjbF-4N8Xc8