Batman: Arkham Collection rumoured to be coming to Nintendo Switch

batmen.jpg

According to French retailer WTT, Rocksteady's Arkham games may be coming to the Nintendo Switch in August for €59.99. While there has been no official confirmation of this by Rocksteady or Warner Bros., retailers have been known to list unannounced items early, accidentally revealing their existence. With a Nintendo Direct coming tomorrow, it's possible the listing was meant to go up shortly after that broadcast. It's also worth noting that WTT previously leaked the existence of The Witcher 3 on Switch. The Arkham Collection would presumably be the same one released on PC and consoles previously, meaning it would include Batman: Arkham Asylum, Batman: Arkham City, and Batman: Arkham Knight.

While the listing isn't online anymore, VGC managed to get a screenshot before it was taken down.

Viri

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I enjoyed Arkham Origins, even if it did bug out on me, and prevent me from 100%ing the game. Too bad it's not in this collection. :(

Also, it's going to be funny seeing this collection sell for 60 dollars. Because the games individually, go on sale for PC for like 2 to 3 dollars all the time. Also, I think Epic gave away the collection for free at some point.

Spider_Man

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
give me LOLIPOP chainsaw instead.
You could probably buy a 360 and the game probably near the same price it would to just buy the switch version.

Or

If you already own a 360, can buy the game for far less.

God, you could probably buy most of these so called better third party titles aka old shit ported for the price it costs to buy the switch port.

If my switch wasn't a gift, its yet again another nintendo console that lacks anything that would make me want to buy the console.

Its first party titles are pretty shit, nintendo havent been bothered really by making something new.

Its bad enough they pretty much recycle the same shit, but make it worse by porting all its older games more than they do something new.

I already own majority of its games on other consoles when nintendo again promised better support and lacked them, due to hardware restrictions.

And its the same again.

And tbf when they try something new, they suck at it, I dont care what the fanboys demand is wrong, as a zelda fan I found breath of the wild very boring and definitely not worth the hype that the fanboy critics give it.

For an open world game, nintendo simply did a shit job where others have already done better.

Pokemon reboot as an open world game, again a poor attempt and very boring, it even feels and sounds like they've taken zelda music and sounds and recycled it.

I got that bored at the start of it, I deleted the game.

Though I think they did good with Pearl, doing it like links awakening.

That I didnt mind, actually remaking the game, shame it wasn't the originals, I find them to be better, but I have made cheats to give the original pokemon instead but now restricted because edizion can't handle anymore cheat codes.

It won't be long untill nintendo again promise better support, which what they really mean is their next old hardware console will get all these games we have already played and own, finally ported over to nintendo.

Reactions: 64bitmodels

CoolMe

"Who am i, what am i?"
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Curious about AK and how it'll run.. i don't care about the other two being ported since i've played/ completed them already. Origins is ignored mainly because it wasn't made by the same devs.

RichardTheKing

Honestly XC2>XC3...
Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
I dunno about this Switch version, but as for the games themselves, I find Asylum to be the most enjoyable of the lot; the institution is small enough to be fairly quickly traversed, there's no real gimmicks like in Knight, and almost every cutscene is either skippable or doesn't last too long. I don't like City at all because it lacks the grapple gun upgrades introduced in Knight, and the "VR" missions suck.

Knight...whew boy. I used to like this game quite a bit, but after replaying it enough times, the inability to skip boring in-engine cutscenes got to me. I don't mind the Batmobile (though the Riddler's race tracks can go fuck themselves), but I don't care about Joker possessing me or me slowly dying; just please get me to the next combat encounter, alright? Y'know, the actual FUN?

64bitmodels

Professional Nintendo Hater
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
this is what i predicted would happen with 9th gen's coming- more and more switch games will need to be cloud based to run, killing the entire point of the console to begin with. it's the same shit you saw with the wii and Wii U

64bitmodels

Professional Nintendo Hater
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The sacrifices you have to make for the sake of "poRTaBiLITy" even though this cloud version will not be anywhere near portable at all

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Att is displaying prices like it's an ingredients list now lol