ROM Hack Batch Tool to Generate IPS Patches for PKMN Su/Mo

zdjk00

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Would anyone happen to know the values I need to edit to change the walk speed modifier? I'd like to set it lower, to around 1.1x.

Slowbeatle

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
so....pressing home menu button freezes the game for me. Using disable nfc, instmessage, no outline, pcanywhere, sciresm and walkspeed. n3ds a9lh 11.4 luma 7.0.2 (tried on 7.0.1 and 7.0 and the same results)

Sonansune

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
As expected, the new 1.2 update breaks the IPS patches. Possible for an update? @Ericjwg
need to immigrate the gw code from 1.1 to 1.2 first.
and sadly, I don't have time to do that...
wait until ymyn release v1.2 code or analogman immigrate the cheats.

immigrate cheat code isn't hard in most case (non-functional cheats), but time conssuming.

Reactions: RustInPeace
D

Deleted User

It wont let me open the Batch tool, i've opened the rar file with winrar but everytime i copy it, it just disappears. Also, I've had several virus warnings pop up when trying to download the file.

D

Deleted User

if you don't trust me.
scan the compressed file plz.

do you srcly believe in those antivirus software???? or even chrome.

I used to get virus warnings for redownloading my own uploaded files
Oh, im sorry, that was not the problem, of course I dont believe that this is malware.
My problem is that I cant copy the .exe file because it doesnt get unpacked.
As a result, I cant use the tool. This is my only problem.
I just wanted to add the part with the antivirus warnings so that I have a higher chance of getting help.
As I said, I am really sorry if I came across as rude, this was not my intention.

Sonansune

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Oh, im sorry, that was not the problem, of course I dont believe that this is malware.
My problem is that I cant copy the .exe file because it doesnt get unpacked.
As a result, I cant use the tool. This is my only problem.
I just wanted to add the part with the antivirus warnings so that I have a higher chance of getting help.
As I said, I am really sorry if I came across as rude, this was not my intention.
disable them while you extract file. or add the path to the ignore list

RustInPeace

Samurai Cop
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I already tried that, it still didnt let me unpack it :\ Thanks anyways :)

What AV software do you have? You should be able to turn off its real-time protection, remove .exe files from their file extension list for scanning, anything to make that .exe unpack. I run Avira and the bastard resets to its default settings every time I restart and boot up the PC, but I can still turn off the right things to allow this tool to work.

D

Deleted User

What AV software do you have? You should be able to turn off its real-time protection, remove .exe files from their file extension list for scanning, anything to make that .exe unpack. I run Avira and the bastard resets to its default settings every time I restart and boot up the PC, but I can still turn off the right things to allow this tool to work.
Thanks for wanting to help me, but I already got it to work. The new patches uploaded ~1h ago worked just fine :)

Billy1006

Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Batch Tool: https://puu.sh/vTwx8/645df208f9.7z

Attached Patches are v1.2 ONLY

To use it, place code.bin(no more rename! Just code.bin) in the same directory as the executable.
notice: the code bin file has to be the unmodified version. (original dump)
code.ips should gen in the luma/titles/"titleid"/ directory

Patches.rar contains 14 mono feature ips files as below listed.

1. no outlines
2. Guarantee Catch
3. all pokemon rename-able
4. instant message display
5. quick hatch
6. AlwaysShinyForNotLockedPM
7. walking/running speed *1.375 constantly. according to other speed hack user's posts, beyond 1.375 is not SAFE(through the wall etc...)
8. Disable ingame NFC (wifi won't be cut off after connected. no more festival plaza or suspend the game when you try to video record your game or use pkmn-ntr debugger:ph34r:)
9. SaltySD (https://github.com/shinyquagsire23/SaltySD)
10. PC Anywhere (overwrite the default Options/Setting menu)
11. walk Through Wall
12. SciresM's QR Patch (https://github.com/SciresM/SMPatcher)
13. Exp Multiplier * 100 (can change by yourself, edit the selected byte (Hexadecimal))View attachment 71862
14. Mystery Machine (https://github.com/shinyquagsire23/MysteryMachine-Patcher)(won't be able to get official distribution with this patch, only use it when you need)

For anyone use saltysd and game cashes or save profile corruption. Check this post.
http://gbatemp.net/index.php?posts/7006750

credit: too many people...

edit: 2017/05/17 v1.2 update
Must i dump the Code.bin again and where should i place the .ips files?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @RedColoredStars, Lol