ROM Hack [Release] Pokémon SuMoCheatMenu [supports o3DS]

Toady231

Intellectual saviour of the masses
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
i cant seem to get this hack to be working even though i followed steps
Its not for ultra sun or ultra moon. So make sure you're using just the old versions.
Pokemon moon or sun only.

And its outdated, only works with version 1.0 not 1.1 or 1.2. And mode 3 is broken km the latest luma .

Theone5000

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Nevermind, it was my Luma. I just updated to the 9.0 firm and renamed the cheat fork with the bak extension, can go between 'em if I want. But it works great :)

So what version of 9 are you using? I'm using Luma3DSv9.1 - Plugin Loader: https://github.com/SNBeast/CTRPF-AR-CHEAT-CODES/blob/master/Luma3DS 9.1 - Plugin Loader.7z and the cheat menu does not show. When I use any firmware below v9.1 I get a FIRM error. Also tried Luma3DSv9.1-7-gbd15f but no luck. When I press X+Y i get the NTR 3.6.1 menu and via Rosalina the plug-in is enabled.

And mode 3 is broken km the latest luma .
I'm using mode 3. Can you clarify if this would work for my O3DS? I can change the Luma version only above 9.1. Original SysNAND = 11.13.0-45E

SirGamers

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Download this: BootNTR Selector
After installing it and going through setup, you'll have a 'plugin' folder on your SD card. Put the two game folders from my download into that plugin folder.

Old 3DS users:
Also download the mode-3 version of BootNTR Selector

When you want to use the plugin, run BootNTR Selector (for n3DS) or BootNTR Selector Mode-3 (for o3DS) to load NTR then start the game. NTR lasts until you restart the 3DS. Press SELECT in game to open the cheat menu.
(Edit: you have to use Luma3DS 3GX Loader Edition) But now Luma3DS does not work with BootNTR/BootNTR Selector so how do I use the plugin now? BTW I'm on a O3DSXL using B9S and Luma3DS

Last edited by SirGamers,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Lol rappers still promoting crypto