Hacking Badge for day one boot9strap installers

Hayleia

Trophies
XP
Country
France
Then the creator of CtrBootManager9 will have to update things accordingly to boot FIRM files, or even support both ARM9 payloads and FIRM files depending on whichever one is better for the given program in question. And if you can't wait, see if you can do it yourself.
But I never said I couldn't wait. Of course I can, that's why I'm still on a9lh on 3/4th of my 3DS systems (and only one of them is on 11.4). And of course I'm also seeing what I can do myself, what do you think I meant by "have to update a9lhay to b9s"?

drenal

that guy
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Did I win?

Attachments

• 20170520_144539.jpg
    20170520_144539.jpg
    932.2 KB · Views: 230

JoshuaDoes

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
joshuadoes.com
XP
Country
United States
But I never said I couldn't wait. Of course I can, that's why I'm still on a9lh on 3/4th of my 3DS systems (and only one of them is on 11.4). And of course I'm also seeing what I can do myself, what do you think I meant by "have to update a9lhay to b9s"?
I never said you did, it was only if you couldn't wait. And I'm unsure of what "a9lhay" is, so it didn't make full sense to me, however if that's an external payload then I understand. Sorry for the misunderstanding.

Grenigga

Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
I made a quick thing.

If you installed boot9strap successfully, send me a message with the title "boot9strap badge" and an image showing your successful installation (running Luma 7.1). I will add you to www.boot9strap.com so that when you go to the url www.boot9strap.com?user=yourusername it will say that you're a verified day one installer. You can add the badge found here http://www.boot9strap.com/resources/images/badge.png to your sig (you might not want to right now as it's a bit ugly, I just did a quick hack job in MS Paint, but in future it will be something pretty). In your sig you can have a link called, say, 'day one installer' (or whatever you like) and have it point to www.boot9strap.com?user=yourusername.

If anybody is good at front-end web stuff I'd much appreciate a pretty looking page (you can add pseudocode to say "show this if verified" and "show this if not verified" and I'll take care of the logic). And if anyone is good at Photoshop and wants to make a pretty badge that'd be great too. Otherwise I'll ask a friend of mine when she comes back from holiday.

I'll keep applications open for a week (say ending Sunday 28th May 11:59pm AEST) to give people a chance to notice.

Bootstrap badge

Attachments

• IMG_20170520_221416.png
    IMG_20170520_221416.png
    34.6 KB · Views: 172
Reactions: Skyshadow101

NekoMichi

Retro Collector
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
I made a quick thing.

If you installed boot9strap successfully, send me a message with the title "boot9strap badge" and an image showing your successful installation (running Luma 7.1). I will add you to www.boot9strap.com so that when you go to the url www.boot9strap.com?user=yourusername it will say that you're a verified day one installer. You can add the badge found here http://www.boot9strap.com/resources/images/badge.png to your sig (you might not want to right now as it's a bit ugly, I just did a quick hack job in MS Paint, but in future it will be something pretty). In your sig you can have a link called, say, 'day one installer' (or whatever you like) and have it point to www.boot9strap.com?user=yourusername.

If anybody is good at front-end web stuff I'd much appreciate a pretty looking page (you can add pseudocode to say "show this if verified" and "show this if not verified" and I'll take care of the logic). And if anyone is good at Photoshop and wants to make a pretty badge that'd be great too. Otherwise I'll ask a friend of mine when she comes back from holiday.

I'll keep applications open for a week (say ending Sunday 28th May 11:59pm AEST) to give people a chance to notice.
There doesn't seem to be an option for sending you a PM, so here's an attachment. Thanks in advance ^_^
DSC_0517.JPG

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • OctoAori20 @ OctoAori20:
    I stopped believing or caring about that dude when I found out about some of the more questionable nonsense he did in his life.
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Like what? I didn't know or hear.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    You mean like every famous person that ever existed
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I get so tired of hearing oh I liked him until...
    I just know dude was a chronic alcoholic and such.
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I've been to his chicken restaurant he started in his 2nd movie, Holy Chicken, was pretty good. It is only 15-20 miles from me in Ohio. It only lasted 1 yr or so then closed tho.
    There are very few people I just have just an immense dislike of and he's one of those very few people, the only other example is Gene Simmons. My musician uncle on my mother's side of the family actually met Gene once during some event and said he was the most unpleasant person to be around.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I met myself once turns out that guy is a giant piece of shit that doesn't deserve any of my respect
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Damn alcoholics! (Sshhh- Opens another beer)
    Agreed, Ken
    I can't say I've ever tried even a sip of beer tbh-
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    You met yourself also and is a giant piece of shit?
    +1
    Then again, I don't think I'd really enjoy it //shrug
    I'm sure it's an acquired taste :P
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Poor lad can never enjoy the amazing taste of four loko
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Root beer is a gateway drink, don't ever try it either.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    @BigOnYa, don't you love how smooth MD20 is
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Mad dog 20 20? Oh yea fixed the typo. I haven't seen that or had forever. Do they still make it?
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I think it's why I'm alive
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    What happens if when playing Paper Mario, you start a fire in-game?
  • Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo:
    Paper Mario is a drug dealer and he is all about the paper yo lol
    +1
    Ffft
    On another note, I love how folks are drawing Callie in that suit that Splatoon NA dropped on Twitter
    OctoAori20 @ OctoAori20: On another note, I love how folks are drawing Callie in that suit that Splatoon NA dropped on...