Homebrew Nintendo Badge Arcade Hacking - Full Documentation and Progress

Status
Not open for further replies.

urherenow

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
All I care about, is when will someone find the memory address to edit to add free plays and such using NTR debugger? Probably when GW releases their in-game debugger, I guess...

gudenau

Largely ignored
Trophies
Website
www.gudenau.net
XP
Country
United States
you can get a list of system application TIDLows here: http://3dbrew.org/wiki/Title_list#00040010_-_System_Applications

for example, a badge for USA System Settings would be badgename.00021000.png
I know about that, I would like to know if you can set the other half of the TID.

All I care about, is when will someone find the memory address to edit to add free plays and such using NTR debugger? Probably when GW releases their in-game debugger, I guess...

Figure out how to do it, it will be a good learning experience; that and I'm too busy to bother myself.

Diran

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
To be clear, I cant just unlock all badges with this tool alone right? Also, I went to the badges on One Drive but Im seeing all these different files with different extensions. If I just want to dump save data to get all the badges, what file would I download?

Princess Emily

Smiles innocently...
Trophies
XP
Country
Philippines
Are the Nikki (the Flipnote girl with red specs) badges released yet? I think I saw some, but only on Google...

Geeta

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Venezuela
Sorry if this has been already asked but can you still play the game after injecting this save?

Ailuros27

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So, what I'm hearing is my badges are tied to my NNID? So, if I needed to recreate my emunand, I could do so, then relink my NNID and get my badges back?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IsG-jJcrlr0