Hacking Automatic builds of popular 3DS CFW/Tools

GBHAKC75

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
France
Sorry, it was a little maintenance on the server, everything should be up and running.
Don't hesitate to tell me if you encounter any issues ! :)

Reactions: kingaz

kingaz

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
@GBHAKC75 Thank you very much, however the builds don't seem to be auto updating. Also some of the icons appear to be broken, which I don't care about, just thought it might be related.

kingaz

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
@GBHAKC75 You are the best. I was having the worst time getting a dev environment on my local machine, and while some day I'd like to figure it out, your server is a godsend.

Reactions: GBHAKC75

Urbanshadow

Trophies
XP
Country
Any idea why the latest Luma Legacy build aborted before building?

It started building, then it went down. So throwed a IllegalStateException, consequently generated because:
Code:
FATAL: The user id should be always non-null thanks to DefaultUserCanonicalIdResolver
And post-build actions failed. So no build.

Looks a bad luck/bad config in the job to me. You can still use the binaries generated by the last successful commit if you want.
(This next image should change automatically to a green "passing" when luma 3ds legacy is successfully built again)
Luma 3DS Legacy:
icon

Also, i gotta say giving every user access to bleeding edge commits is a really bad idea. Lots of bricks can come from here.

Last edited by Urbanshadow,

GBHAKC75

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
France
It started building, then it went down. So throwed a IllegalStateException, consequently generated because:
Code:
FATAL: The user id should be always non-null thanks to DefaultUserCanonicalIdResolver
And post-build actions failed. So no build.

Looks a bad luck/bad config in the job to me. You can still use the binaries generated by the last successful commit if you want.
(This next image should change automatically to a green "passing" when luma 3ds legacy is successfully built again)
Luma 3DS Legacy:
icon

Jenkins seems to have updated itself while it was building the commit, so it failed. I triggered it manually and it now works.

Also, i gotta say giving every user access to bleeding edge commits is a really bad idea. Lots of bricks can come from here.

There is a big warning on the first post of this topic. The purpose of this is mainly to help devs, not to provide latest commits to end users. It's their choice to use it or not, while I strongly advise against using it without knowing what it does.

UPDATE : Boot9Strap commits are broken right now, firmtools probably needs an update. Will debug that a bit later.
Also, Luma3DS Stealth should be here soon.

Last edited by GBHAKC75,
Reactions: kingaz

GBHAKC75

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
France
UPDATE : Boot9Strap build fixed.
Luma3DS-Kecleon has been removed as it's now deprecated.
Luma3DS-Stealth will be added as soon as I'll figure how to fix it.

GBHAKC75

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
France
Due to network issues of my ISP, all infrastructure is down until further notice. It'll be back when my ISP will fix my connection.

EDIT : ISP seems to have fixed it, all services should be up and running.

Last edited by GBHAKC75,

RedScorpion

Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
i'm not sure whether you're aware of this or not but quite a couple of projects in your jenkins aren't building properly for the past month.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    BigOnYa @ BigOnYa: Sounds good actually.