more to the point, what is an canada?
smile.gif

OSW

Wii King
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Dunno, i think it might have been one of those alein colonies NASA discovered you know. Then again that's only what i heard.

karamu

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
In the area my family is back in Australia there are many roos and we can often find their droppings all over our property. kangaroo populations in many areas are too large and need to be culled due to a lack of food supply for the roos. these culled roos find their way into the supermarkets are restaurants.
As much as other aussies might find this hard to believe, my family (not I as i moved to Japan) own kangaroos. my family has had them for the past 22 years at least. This is among other animals like emus, wallabies, wombats, possum.
Anyway kangaroos are a very strong animal. we all know that a moneky is stronger kg for kg of muscle when compared to humans. well kangaroos are the same way, they are stronger than humans kg for kg. i have scars on my back from one of the males we had to prove it. so if you want good lean meat from a strong animal then kangaroo is the way to go. but just don't expect it to be soft and tender.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=UyxeZ7JYwZs&pp=ygUJVnIgaXMgZ2F5 +1