Assasins Creed 3 setting confirmed - Box Art revealed

Mr.Mysterio

Trophies
XP
Country
Qatar
Yes! I was hoping for Egypt but American Revolution isn't too bad.

Could be just me being biased since I am an Indian and all, but IMHO a Assassin's Creed based in India would be pretty interesting~ Then again, I have only played the first game so far, so I am not sure if it would really fit story wise so it might be completely impossible :V
Anyways, looking forward to this. Gonna wait till its near release date and then marathon the entire series >>
Lol, reminds me of that South Indian movie with the hero in an Altair-esque costume fighting corruption.
Velayutham+Vs+Assassins+Creed+Still-3.jpg

Reactions: 1 person

T-hug

Always like this.
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
GBAtemp.net
XP
That cover is awesome, nice to see a new setting. I thought Revelations was going to be the last game.
I'm so behind with these games, have only finished the first, skipped the second, am about halfway through Brotherhood and never played Revelations.
I tend to get bored with them pretty quickly, not sure why.

@Mr.Mysterio
LOL

Gundam Eclipse

True Demon Route
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
India
Yes! I was hoping for Egypt but American Revolution isn't too bad.

Could be just me being biased since I am an Indian and all, but IMHO a Assassin's Creed based in India would be pretty interesting~ Then again, I have only played the first game so far, so I am not sure if it would really fit story wise so it might be completely impossible :V
Anyways, looking forward to this. Gonna wait till its near release date and then marathon the entire series >>
Lol, reminds me of that South Indian movie with the hero in an Altair-esque costume fighting corruption.
Velayutham+Vs+Assassins+Creed+Still-3.jpg
Good god what is this abomination D:
India, y u do this D:

MegaAce™

Steal back your future.
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
This leads me to wonder if they are ever going to do something more recent like WW2...

I thought I've read somewhere that Assassin's Creed will be a trilogy and the story concludes in ACIII.
And if you've played Revelations,
it also seemed that the end of the world is nigh, too.

Theraima

I own this desert, bitches!
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Finland
ShadowSoldier and ZAFDeltaForce : Looks like they were just rumors :( and since this confirms it... Just ignore what I said oki?

That cover is awesome, nice to see a new setting. I thought Revelations was going to be the last game.

Revelations is the last AC game to feature Ezio. And this AC3 will end Desmond's story as far as I know.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    That sick boy yo
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I was hoping I could add a custom ROM to this fire HD 10 tablet but guess no one's made twrp available
  • Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo:
    Root it? Lol
  • Sicklyboy @ Sicklyboy:
    That shit is so locked down, tighter than a nun's ass
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Don't know if that's even possible for the firmware
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    You can remove the bloat ware and ads easily but can't install a rom
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    20 some years later crash bandicoot still pisses me off
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Have you jail broke your ps4 yet?
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I've been on since 9.0
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Are you gonna do your ps5 if the hack comes? Is there worries of bans, like the ps3
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Probably not I got cross play friends
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    By then I'll have some little mini pc anyway
  • ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21:
    only ps5 updated to latest firmware can go on psn, jailbroken ones just don't use psn or they risk getting flagged or banned, altho spouting profanity in online play alredy does that
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Keep current Gen consoles stock mod last gen imo
  • DinohScene @ DinohScene:
    Anyone dumb enough to get banned for spouting profanity deserves it.
  • Y @ YuseiFD:
    Then how come you do it and don't get banned ? or is it a question of getting caught doing it ?
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    wtf is the point of banning swearing in games? that's utterly a dumb decision

the new generation playing MWII won't be as hardened as the previous one playing original MW2
  • Veho @ Veho:
    What's the point of video games? Kids playing video games won't be as hardened as the previous ones getting shoved down a hillside.
    +1
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    exactly my point
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    kids, yall are fucking pussies, grow some asshair before you even dare touch My Friend Peppa Pig or Mario's Early Years
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: kids, yall are fucking pussies, grow some asshair before you even dare touch My Friend Peppa Pig...