• Die

Results are only viewable after voting.

chaos_jockey

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I've been working diligently on updating my friends 8.1J N3DS to 9.0J (any J firmware up to 10.3 really). I've read several guides out there and I can complete all of the steps successfully until I actually run the update process. The updater launches and the load bar shows up but does't progress, appears as though it can't get the data for some reason.

Any idea what's going on?

KytuzuEX

Recreate your Re:Creators by Recreating.
Trophies
XP
Country
Puerto Rico
I've been working diligently on updating my friends 8.1J N3DS to 9.0J (any J firmware up to 10.3 really). I've read several guides out there and I can complete all of the steps successfully until I actually run the update process. The updater launches and the load bar shows up but does't progress, appears as though it can't get the data for some reason.

Any idea what's going on?

Is it hacked?

If is not, I suppose is the region lock

chaos_jockey

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
then use SafeSysUpdater
I can't find any information about using safesysupdater with gateway. Let me reiterate, I can't get HBL due to sysnand version and anything ran from the gateway cart to update sysnand results in a brick.

From the sounds of things there's two 'reliable' ways to update to 9.0j and they are
1. Using a Smash cart with the update
2. Creating a webserver

Luglige

hiatus
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
I can't find any information about using safesysupdater with gateway. Let me reiterate, I can't get HBL due to sysnand version and anything ran from the gateway cart to update sysnand results in a brick.

From the sounds of things there's two 'reliable' ways to update to 9.0j and they are
1. Using a Smash cart with the update
2. Creating a webserver
Do number 1. If thats ok with you.

TechyTurtle

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I want to use ktm but I want to know how I can still access homebrew so I can play emulators and play 3ds cia's. should i use ktm or wait for gateway to support 10.3 old 3ds and still use hombrew

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    DinohScene @ DinohScene: ahh nothing beats a coffee disaronno at work