So let me rephrase it, as calmly as I can.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ondrashek06

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Czech Republic
Seems like my previous threads went nowhere because I was bitching in them.

Now, let's re-explain my problem in a much calmer tone.

I set my Pretendo Network ID wrong during signup, and I want to change it. However, such an option isn't provided, so I need support.

So I asked here how to get support. You have said that I can contact them on Discord or Twitter. Due to personal reasons, I won't be able to go the Discord route, so I DM'ed them on Twitter.

I then asked what's the average response time. Someone said 3-5 days, so I waited. Now, 20 days later, I still haven't been given a response.

So I'm asking - is there anything to do? Please do not tell me stuff like "join Discord or fuck off", as I said, joining the Discord is not an option for me.

linuxares

The inadequate, autocratic beast!
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
Sweden
Just gonna add my two cent here.

We are no shape or form a support center for Pretendo, they got their own socials.
How the hell are we suppose to try to answer WHY they aren't replying on Twitter or whatever place you contacted them?

Why do you think everything need to be SERVED do you on a plate? This isn't the first time you acted like this and no one can answer for you WHY they won't reply.
Their Twitter that you tried to contact is probably just a PR channel, Mastrodon most likely as well. Then it's just the two others to use?

So here are their options:

1708810138549.png

If they don't reply here? Well tough cookies. Don't use Pretendo and develop your own service!

Reactions: The Catboy
Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Lol rappers still promoting crypto