Are you watching the E3 conferences live?

Quietlyawesome94

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I am with Directv so it looks like I will be watching all of the conferences on the Internet. It would be helpful if someone could point me to the right Websites and give everyone an idea when all of the major conferences will be.

Paarish

Connor's Nublet
Trophies
XP
Country
Quietlyawesome94 said:
I am with Directv so it looks like I will be watching all of the conferences on the Internet. It would be helpful if someone could point me to the right Websites and give everyone an idea when all of the major conferences will be.

I think GBAtemp provide some links. I think they did it last year. Only watched Nintendo's due to exams. Not a problem this year though.
smile.gif

Quietlyawesome94

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
30084pm said:
Quietlyawesome94 said:

I think GBAtemp provide some links. I think they did it last year. Only watched Nintendo's due to exams. Not a problem this year though.
smile.gif

Yeah, I try my best to watch all of them each year. It won't be a problem if I miss the Nintendo one since they usually keep it up on the nintendo channel for quite a while. Now I just need to figure out when the other ones come on.
smile.gif

Fudge

Remember that death is not the end, but only a tra
Banned
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Hopefully I'll be able to watch it on G4, although the press conference I really wanna see (Microsoft) is on while I'm in school, so I may skip that day
smile.gif

leeday100196

GBAtemp's Official Infernape™
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Quietlyawesome94 said:
30084pm said:
Quietlyawesome94 said:

smile.gif

Yeah, I try my best to watch all of them each year. It won't be a problem if I miss the Nintendo one since they usually keep it up on the nintendo channel for quite a while. Now I just need to figure out when the other ones come on.
smile.gif
I'll be watching it thru GBAtemp's local links, and like you said Quietlyawesome there's always the Nintendo channel on the Wii if you miss Ninty's conference.

FAST6191

Techromancer
Editorial Team
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Not sure if I am doing live this year although that depends on what we are doing around here (people do live updates these days and there is little to be said for being the fastest). I certainly will watch everything after the fact though when things are up on a streaming site as that means I can skip the stuff that puts me to sleep (it is a sales conference, industry conference and advert rolled into one after all).

Usually though I sit on three or four streams in the hopes at least one will hold (it usually gets done). I am not sure which sites are streaming this year and how well it will work but usually gametrailers, IGN (although they teamed up with youtube last year if memory serves), one of the CNET group and the console makers/publishers themselves usually have a method they at least point at.

Stealing a list from polygonallawn (I am not sure if is accurate, times appear to be local time aka US west coast time/Pacific time or 8 hours behind the UK)

Monday, June 6th:

09:00 - Microsoft
12:30 - EA
14:30 - Ubisoft
17:00 - Sony

Tuesday, June 7th:

09:00 - Nintendo

This being said other than news of some release dates I am somewhat pessimistic (even more than usual).

We will post up your options and dates/countdowns here though when it gets a bit closer to the event.

Quietlyawesome94

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
DunkrWunkah said:
I will be watching all of the non-tendo conferences on Gamespot probably, and then Nintendo's on their official site.

That's what I'm planning on doing. I'M going to keep a close eye on Microsoft for some strange reason. I just have the smallest feeling that they are going to announce something big this year.

Guild McCommunist

(not on boat)
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
E3 conferences are just giant advertisements with some news we actually care about sprinkled in between. Only conference I watched last year was like half of Sony's since it was on and there was nothing better to do.

Plus they all happen during school so I won't be watching them. It's better to just see the news posted elsewhere and read what I care about. Hooray for RSS feeds!

Maz7006

iSEXu
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
i'll be tuning in for the Sony Press Conference, MS, and Nintendo; i couldn't care less about the other i.e. i don't have to watch them live

I'll probably be going with gametrailers this year.

Blaze163

The White Phoenix's purifying flame.
Trophies
XP
Country
Dunno. When's it on? If I don't have work (either through having a day off or by rage-quitting) then I'll probably have them on as background noise while I crack on with Castlevania Circle Of The Moon.

leeday100196

GBAtemp's Official Infernape™
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Blaze163 said:
Dunno. When's it on? If I don't have work (either through having a day off or by rage-quitting) then I'll probably have them on as background noise while I crack on with Castlevania Circle Of The Moon.
I reckon it'll be after the release of OoT, so I'll have E3 running, mid-OoT, or I'll be practicing up on my Ocarina skills.

Assax

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Gambia, The
I'm used to watching them and I love doing so.
This year however I've got a job so I hope I won't have to work at conference time, watching the show afterwards is just not the same thing.

QUOTE said:
I reckon it'll be after the release of OoT, so I'll have E3 running, mid-OoT, or I'll be practicing up on my Ocarina skills.

OoT releases 14th of June afaik, E3 starts June 6th.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: @BakerMan, https://youtu.be/KaMSXIRReOo?si=2hRoijJtiwPUHXk5