Hacking Are you an ambassador and having trouble with Ninjhax?

Kandern97

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
So, I have an ambassador console with a GW for cubic ninja, homebrew, backups, and "backups". So when I tried to use ninjhax all throughout today, it kept hanging at 70%. That suggests that the QR code I had used was not for the right firmware I use, despite me repeatedly putting in the correct FW version (Note: Repeatedly = Multiple Attempts).

And apparently, when nintendo introduced the ambassador program, the nand for those ambassador consoles were slightly altered, so as to not have people messing around trying to get them who weren't supposed to get them.

So I believe that this may be an oversight on Smealum's part. So if you are experiencing these complications, and believe that it is due to the ambassador status of your console, please reply below, so that we can affirm that this is not some isolated incident.

NOTE: Before posting in here, check the FAQs at the NINJHAX website http://smealum.net/ninjhax/.

Ok so apparently, I was very wrong and I am having my own difficulties. If you have any ideas about how to fix it, they'd be appreciated.

jaku

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Where did you hear Nintendo slightly altered the NAND on Ambassador 3DSes? I've never heard that and I don't think they did anything of the sort.

As for your issue, make sure you are picking OLD and then all the right numbers. I had no issues on any of my 6 3DSes including the NEW 3DS, after I made sure I was infact selecting the correct NEW/OLD and versions. Also 3 of them had ambassador status so nothing different there.

Kandern97

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Where did you hear Nintendo slightly altered the NAND on Ambassador 3DSes? I've never heard that and I don't think they did anything of the sort.

As for your issue, make sure you are picking OLD and then all the right numbers. I had no issues on any of my 6 3DSes including the NEW 3DS, after I made sure I was infact selecting the correct NEW/OLD and versions. Also 3 of them had ambassador status so nothing different there.

Ok, in that case I might have been misinformed.

Kandern97

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The

Did you ever do it with a .cia USA? And was it retail or GW or Sky3DS?

Kouen Hasuki

Coffee Addict
Trophies
XP
Country
Norway
I'm going to go out on a limb and from what I have read in various threads and even here is the OP is having an issue that is on his end.

The issue OP describes according to the FAQ is he is picking the wrong type (new / old) or firmware

Kandern97

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Not with a .cia USA. Retail, e-Shop (Japanese), and GW. For the others though.

Would there be a better likelihood of it working if I used the old GW version. Where you had to write the rom to the card? Also, I have a crappy sd card, if I got a better one would that do it?

Kandern97

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
I'm going to go out on a limb and from what I have read in various threads and even here is the OP is having an issue that is on his end.

The issue OP describes according to the FAQ is he is picking the wrong type (new / old) or firmware

I'm not I've tried like 10 times. on the version I am running. 9.2.0 - 20U.

Relys

^(Software | Hardware) Exploit? Development.$
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
1. Make sure you are using the U ROM.
2. Make sure your 3DS is able to connect to the internet (it downloads an encrypted payload to exploit the sysmodule).
3. Make sure you remove your Cubic Ninja save by going to the menu and holding x+y+l+r.

Kandern97

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
1. Make sure you are using the U ROM.
2. Make sure your 3DS is able to connect to the internet (it downloads an encrypted payload to exploit the sysmodule).
3. Make sure you remove your Cubic Ninja save by going to the menu and holding x+y+l+r.

All three are checked, but it's still hanging at 70%

Arnold0

Trophies
Website
arnold0.com
XP
Country
France
Do you have US or EUR 3DS ?
For EUR 3DS you might want to try with the EUR CIA of cubic ninja. Using Gateway on emunand with this CIA does work fine for me. If you are using emunand, be sure you select the version of your emunand on ninjhax website.

Kandern97

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Do you have US or EUR 3DS ?
For EUR 3DS you might want to try with the EUR CIA of cubic ninja. Using Gateway on emunand with this CIA does work fine for me. If you are using emunand, be sure you select the version of your emunand on ninjhax website.

US system, US CCI, US CIA, Emunand 9.2.0 - 20U, QR Code OLD 9.2.0 - 20U, Conclusion: It doesn't work.

NicEXE

Trophies
XP
Country
Cyprus
EU ambassador. Worked on 4.3.0 and 9.2.0 classic mode with the cartridge and also it worked on 9.2.0 on gateway mode using a dump of the cartridge.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Lmao that sold out fast +1