Any man who wish to become girl and willing to give magic a shot?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yil

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I'm a Jehovah's Witness (Oh god here comes the hate) and If you look closely pagans adopted the word 'Yahweh" forked from the word "YEHOVAH" the name of god adopted from Jews then branched from Christians. Then false Christianity twisted the and adopted other religions ideas of the trinity and twisted the idea of Jesus being god. Also gods name is here: Psalms 83:18 "That men may know that thou, whose name alone is JEHOVAH, art the most high over all the earth."
Miracles such as healing, spliting the water, walking on water are but small task to a trained human, let along gods. Beside he was supposed to build the third temple before his death.
But in the end, I cannot even say I worship my higher self let alone any deities. That I am to travel the worlds than find oneness.
And how do you expect me to sit when someday everything on the earth, and possibly earth itself are to perish?

Last edited by Yil,

Yil

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Sadly. I wish I was not.
I am looking for companions to develop the full thing. However filling a man with femininity is much easier. That is, I can make you look like a girl, remove all the beard and other hair, have the shape of a girl though lack the actual organs. But when it comes to the actual transformation to a full woman, there will be some, if not lot of trials and errors to avoid problems as this a more of a cosumer product.
Further I am looking for partners so we can work things out faster or test subjects(if anything goes wrong I will pay for any loss).
Beyond that will be of personal matter, including trying to go against the impending apocalypse that will not happen in my lifetime.

Yil

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
what did you smoke
Nothing. I do not drink, smoke or do drug. They are designed to give you false security, which are the exact opposite of what I am. And a portion of the insecurity is when I am slowly comsume by masculinity, which is why I seek to make a difference for all the men who intend to expell it from their body.

Reactions: Feeling it!
D

Deleted User

Don't you think you take things a little...TOO seriously?

Yil

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Don't you think you take things a little...TOO seriously?
Which means I am not on drugs. And yes, even average people like myself need to be serious. Things are not going to be pretty in the far future which I have died long since.

Yil

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
@Touko White @EarlAB I will pay for any tuition. If this turns out to be legit, you need to pay me back. If not, the risk is fully on my end.
However maybe I can start on my own.

Yil

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Already paid for a training for three and looking for the third beside @EarlAB. A circle of three sorceress. So many applications of magical engineering and of course becoming a girl without worshipping a goddess or some devil. However due to its more scientific nature it takes lots of trial and errors instead of strong belief and appleasing higher power.

Yil

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
You know I posted here just to state my opinion and not to trying something !
Sorry.
However I think I have shared practically everything with @BuringDesire including proof of payment and now material, which seems legit. You can count on us to make a solution in some future, around 2 or 3 years. However we ourselves will become girls much sooner.

Reactions: Touko White

Feeling it!

Pure Logical Feels.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm a Jehovah's Witness (Oh god here comes the hate) and If you look closely pagans adopted the word 'Yahweh" forked from the word "YEHOVAH" the name of god adopted from Jews then branched from Christians. Then false Christianity twisted the and adopted other religions ideas of the trinity and twisted the idea of Jesus being god. Also gods name is here: Psalms 83:18 "That men may know that thou, whose name alone is JEHOVAH, art the most high over all the earth."
I love how people tell me what my bible says without knowing what my bible says........
but for real m8 careful.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: @K3Nv2, 4th what?