Any man who wish to become girl and willing to give magic a shot?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yil

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
But the Christian god is actually the devil
Not all magic require worship of a god. Actually all of that brand are classified as witchcraft, no matter which god. Simply said, requesting a diety to do things for you is witchcraft. One who worship a evil god/ for evil purposes are warlock. Actually if you are a sorcerer your power would be on the same class as dr.strange of marvel comic. However, due to sorcery nature of manipulating mythical energy with the mind, it is forbidden even amongst witches.
And the devil is but one of the deities, and one to claim himself as the creator. But the creator would never bother with minor beings like ourselves. He might not strike in my lifetime, which give us about 100 years of preperation, but it will be very ugly when the devil strikes.

Luglige

hiatus
Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
Not all magic require worship of a god. Actually all of that brand are classified as witchcraft, no matter which god. Simply said, requesting a diety to do things for you is witchcraft. One who worship a evil god/ for evil purposes are warlock. Actually if you are a sorcerer your power would be on the same class as dr.strange of marvel comic. However, due to sorcery nature of manipulating mythical energy with the mind, it is forbidden even amongst witches.
And the devil is but one of the deities, and one to claim himself as the creator. But the creator would never bother with minor beings like ourselves. He might not strike in my lifetime, which give us about 100 years of preperation, but it will be very ugly when the devil strikes.
Or god doesn't exist.

Yil

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Would you mind becoming some form of test subject once I am done with myself. It would take refinement to be able to work on say anyone, though I could try to convert subliminal into a more rapid alternative.

Luglige

hiatus
Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
Would you mind becoming some form of test subject once I am done with myself. It would take refinement to be able to work on say anyone, though I could try to convert subliminal into a more rapid alternative.
How are you going to do this? I got the principle and the steps but what technology are you going to use?

Yil

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Or god doesn't exist.
I assure in two hundred years we will be invaded by mythical beings leagues beyond our power. Imagine the weakest thing tanking a nuke without a scratch and there are millions of them.

Yil

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
You're insane.
The bible did say that with clear intention of claiming everyone's soul on earth when the christian deity strike the earth. And there have been some some reading of similar feedback.

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

So you're going to do a satanic ritual to change genders? Seems cool!
No. I am going to strike him afterward. Not all magic require worship of a deity, especially not the devil.

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Actually, I think maybe getting defensive. Even sorcerers cannot hope to survive in places infested with evil entities. But we will welcome them with everything we can throw at them. There better not be any casualty on our end.

Luglige

hiatus
Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
The bible did say that with clear intention of claiming everyone's soul on earth when the christian deity strike the earth. And there have been some some reading of similar feedback.
Actually yes. It does say this. But if you notice in Revelation 21:4 it says: "He will wipe away every tear from their eyes, and death shall be no more, neither shall there be mourning, nor crying, nor pain anymore, for the former things have passed away.” If you say that all material beings go to heaven notice this part: "and death shall be no more" if we were to go to heaven why would we need to have no death no more? And if read the bible A LOT you would know that god has a name xD

Yil

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Actually yes. It does say this. But if you notice in Revelation 21:4 it says: "He will wipe away every tear from their eyes, and death shall be no more, neither shall there be mourning, nor crying, nor pain anymore, for the former things have passed away.” If you say that all material beings go to heaven notice this part: "and death shall be no more" if we were to go to heaven why would we need to have no death no more? And if read the bible A LOT you would know that god has a name xD
Yahweh is the name of a Pagan god who also have a goddess wife, which means they are being not too much above us. And the idea of Messiah is also found in pre-Judaism religions. Death shall be no more means every living being get killed and the souls claimed by this deity, that this deity, presumably the devil, get empowered. There has been good evidence that with several thousand believers an imaginary god, or at the least the prayer of the believers, become true, which are above their normal capability.
You should also look into the chapters of the bible that are not included in the standard package.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KYZD7ykz9aQ