vhunter

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
As the title suggest I'm looking for a decent quality, cheap mp4 player with a diagnal screen size of 4.3 inches. I did the usual google search and got many results but im skeptical of the quality and shipping time of those. I saw one in the wallmart site (link below) but a few bad reviews is all I need to become unsure. So anyway, anyone know of one of these that wont crash immediatly, break easily or have bad audio and video quality. Any suggestions to other products are welcome.

http://www.walmart.com/ip/Mach-Speed-Trio-...CH-843/11684400

Please ignore some of the spelling mistakes and thanks in advance.

Devante

Crescent fresh at best.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Check out mp4nation.com or ownta.com.

You're really better off getting a Chinese mp4 player from these guys.

I recently was looking for something like this and did about 2 months of research finding the one perfect for me. I ended up on the Ainol V9000HDG 16GB. It was about $140.

Here's a link to it: http://mp4nation.net/catalog/index.php?mai...products_id=397

It's amazing; plays any filetype I throw at it, supports subtitle files, supports playing off of USB drives, microSD slot, outputs to TV's via HDMI and component and composite cables.

It's a lifesaver! And with these players, even though the screens are small you can see everything in high-def.

Joktan

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Idk if u thought of this but the dingoo a320 has video and mp3/4 playback and can emulate many systems.I have never used one but it sounds like it would work and last I saw it was 80 bucks on shoptemp.just sayin.

vhunter

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Thanks for the responses, @Devante that one its pretty nice but the price is high. @Joktan I was thinking about the dingo but the screen is only 2.8". Can the Itouch stream videos from many websites or only youtube or official websites.

Joktan

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Well hulu+ let's you stream but u have to pay 10 bucks a month.if you jailbreak a touch you can get certain apps that let you stream certain tv shows and apps that let you stream full videos to it.idk about app store apps though.you can google that if you really want to know the names of the ones from the app store.i just havnt looked for a streAming app yet.

Joktan

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Um idk I didn't look into streaming much.bit if you jailbreak there is a flash plugin.and something called frash but I have yet to find that..idk why...comex made frash,it's supposed tone a flash web browser that let's you watch hulu and netflixs off of it.it takes some work to get it running I hear.

Devante

Crescent fresh at best.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Check out those websites, there are some MP4 players (called PMP, or Portable Media Players) that are less than $100.

DunkrWunkah

GBAtemp's Official Dunkr
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Devante said:
Check out mp4nation.com or ownta.com.

You're really better off getting a Chinese mp4 player from these guys.

I recently was looking for something like this and did about 2 months of research finding the one perfect for me. I ended up on the Ainol V9000HDG 16GB. It was about $140.

Here's a link to it: http://mp4nation.net/catalog/index.php?mai...products_id=397

It's amazing; plays any filetype I throw at it, supports subtitle files, supports playing off of USB drives, microSD slot, outputs to TV's via HDMI and component and composite cables.

It's a lifesaver! And with these players, even though the screens are small you can see everything in high-def.

HAHAHAHAHA It's called the Ainol v9000HDG. Ainol. Lol.

But really, I would get an iPod touch.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    DinohScene @ DinohScene: ahh nothing beats a coffee disaronno at work