Translation Ansatsu Kyoushitsu Koro-sensei Daihouimou (Assasination Classroom) - Translation Project

DJPlayer

Banned!
OP
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Updated Boot-Logos:
Combined BandaiNamco and Criware to one Logo to have Space for our Logo + Translation
11329806_960924000605331_6802647189276542216_n.jpg

Chelsea_Fantasy

Someone who hates slow internet connections
Trophies
XP
Country
Cuba
Updated Boot-Logos:
Combined BandaiNamco and Criware to one Logo to have Space for our Logo + Translation
11329806_960924000605331_6802647189276542216_n.jpg

I made a logo for our team. I try to call it "Assassination Translators" it's up to you all to decide if we are going to use this name and logo or not. I just make a proposition.
The PSD file it's attached with some hidden layers to make easy this logo edition. Also I add a background layer for In-Game use.
I also add 2 usage examples.
But, STOP right now!
Before look at the pictures, download the "Boot.rar" I attached and extrack it in "romfs:\Master\Image\Main\Boot" and replace. Then rebuild the game and test it in your 3DS so you will be able to look at the logo inside the game with a Extra style charge. You all will be stuned.
Also, I merged the Bandai-Namco and Criware images in one file inside the boot folder. IT IS NOT the one that @DJPlayer shows in the picture, it's a too simple one. Anyway, give it a try to that files in the 3DS

Attachments

• atrans1-psd files.rar
    1.4 MB · Views: 101
  • Boot.rar
    183.5 KB · Views: 89
Reactions: Sliter

Sliter

Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
I made a logo for our team. I try to call it "Assassination Translators" it's up to you all to decide if we are going to use this name and logo or not. I just make a proposition.
The PSD file it's attached with some hidden layers to make easy this logo edition. Also I add a background layer for In-Game use.
But, STOP right now!
Before look at the pictures, download the "Boot.rar" I attached and extrack it in "romfs:\Master\Image\Main\Boot" and replace. Then rebuild the game and test it in your 3DS so you will be able to look at the logo inside the game with a Extra style charge. You all will be stuned.
Also, I merged the Bandai-Namco and Criware images in one file inside the boot folder. IT IS NOT the one that @DJPlayer shows in the picture, it's a too simple one. Anyway, give it a try to that files in the 3DS
Nice! but .. I can't mess with game biul because I don't have it yet XD so I will say about what I can see :v if someone who test coud post a photo :x
MAAAAAAAAAN I CAn't say I don't liked your logo because I really Liked it! xD Great work!! also nice background idea !
Buuut about the name .. Yeah I also liked it but I think we need to decide wich name :v I thought i wasn't been decided yet õ3o

DJPlayer

Banned!
OP
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
But, STOP right now!
Your Logo really looks cool, I must say.
But I'm not sure if we should take "Assassination Translators" because Assassination Classroom will not our only project (I say this for two of us).
I think I'll work on a "The League of Legacy"-Translation & a DQM Translation after this.
So... Sliter and I thought about it and I personally thing that "Mustache Stone" is a unique and funny looking mascot.
So we thought we could use the name "Mustache Stone Translations" and "Mustache Stone Undubs" if it's okay for you.

Chelsea_Fantasy

Trophies
XP
Country
Cuba
Your Logo really looks cool, I must say.
But I'm not sure if we should take "Assassination Translators" because Assassination Classroom will not our only project (I say this for two of us).
I think I'll work on a "The League of Legacy"-Translation & a DQM Translation after this.
So... Sliter and I thought about it and I personally thing that "Mustache Stone" is a unique and funny looking mascot.
So we thought we could use the name "Mustache Stone Translations" and "Mustache Stone Undubs" if it's okay for you.

It's not just for this game, but this is the game that started it all.
I have some DQM3 strings translations pics, I found the on GBATemp.
Remember other things, the Ansatsu's English translation it's realized by us, but ther ecould be some other people teaming with us to translation for other languajes, so that multi-team translation team could be assassination translators and we, the english translation team can be called Mustache Stone (or something more serious).

you decide dude

DJPlayer

Banned!
OP
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
It's not just for this game, but this is the game that started it all.
I have some DQM3 strings translations pics, I found the on GBATemp.
Remember other things, the Ansatsu's English translation it's realized by us, but ther ecould be some other people teaming with us to translation for other languajes, so that multi-team translation team could be assassination translators and we, the english translation team can be called Mustache Stone (or something more serious).

you decide dude
We'll think about it :)
The League of Legacy would be a translation that we'll realize as the first team, too.
Sliter had a nice Idea:
Sliter said:
making an "mustache stone" or any the name we coud name it, imitating the original serie logo :v
[21:29:53] Augusto: for example, "Mustache Stone" in black with both M and S red xD

Chelsea_Fantasy

Trophies
XP
Country
Cuba
PROGRESS REPORT

Localization Issues:
-I agreed with Glooming for "お手入れ", but acording to Funimation's translation in the 3rd episode it's "Maintenance" the localization for that world in USA/EUR. So we should keep "Maintenance" or we should use "Glooming"? You decide, make a pull if you want. I vote for "Maintenance".

My progress:
-I just have corrected some error in my previos files in this days. Yesterday I formated my C:\ drive so I must re-install all my apps. I will continue today with the translation work. The DATATEXTJPN fix for my last uploade file it's attached.

Naru-Nuru??????????
-I notice something: in the TV Series they say "ヌルフフフ", but in the game they write "ナルフフフ". What should we do? Check out the frame taken from the TV Series opening I attached in this post.

Attachments

• nurufufufuframe.jpg
    nurufufufuframe.jpg
    63 KB · Views: 157
  • DataTextJpn-Fix.zip
    5.4 KB · Views: 97

DJPlayer

Banned!
OP
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
PROGRESS REPORT

Localization Issues:
-I agreed with Glooming for "お手入れ", but acording to Funimation's translation in the 3rd episode it's "Maintenance" the localization for that world in USA/EUR. So we should keep "Maintenance" or we should use "Glooming"? You decide, make a pull if you want. I vote for "Maintenance".

My progress:
-I just have corrected some error in my previos files in this days. Yesterday I formated my C:\ drive so I must re-install all my apps. I will continue today with the translation work. The DATATEXTJPN fix for my last uploade file it's attached.

Naru-Nuru??????????
-I notice something: in the TV Series they say "ヌルフフフ", but in the game they write "ナルフフフ". What should we do? Check out the frame taken from the TV Series opening I attached in this post.
Uhmm... our DataTextJPN is almost finished.
If you have fixed some lines or changed something else, it would be better when you only write the "changes" into the DataTextJPN.csv and give us a notice which one you exactly changed.
It would be ALOT of work to compare our and yours.
"Nurufufufu"

Chelsea_Fantasy

Trophies
XP
Country
Cuba
Uhmm... our DataTextJPN is almost finished.
If you have fixed some lines or changed something else, it would be better when you only write the "changes" into the DataTextJPN.csv and give us a notice which one you exactly changed.
It would be ALOT of work to compare our and yours.
option A:
gonna mark it with (*) the new lines the next time I upload a file
or option B:
gonna merge mine with yours and upload a complete one

Sliter

Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
PROGRESS REPORT

Localization Issues:

My progress:

Naru-Nuru??????????
Whai is glooming? õ3o I gor " Caring" here , so depending the case, bot maintain and caring work , right?

If it's korosensei's laugh , I think it should follow the text

Sliter

Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
(sorry for this, but what I told about being more organized? =3= see hapenned with both th graphics and text xD but anyway thanks everbody for all the work )
also I'm here with this, need the translation for almost everything xD the check icon as well , google don't helped me again :B

correspond_atlas[original].png

I Think I cleaned mor than I should since the text will cover a lot e3e I just realised that I did everything lol
IMG_03062015_094110.png

Chelsea_Fantasy

Trophies
XP
Country
Cuba
(sorry for this, but what I told about being more organized? =3= see hapenned with both th graphics and text xD but anyway thanks everbody for all the work )
also I'm here with this, need the translation for almost everything xD the check icon as well , google don't helped me again :B

I Think I cleaned mor than I should since the text will cover a lot e3e I just realised that I did everything lol
gonna give you a translation of almost all images soon
you will need to make all the graphic arrangements so do not worry
I will only upload a txt file :)

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

will do that as fast as I can. Just working on some other things at the moment to get everything to work

I understand you.

I'mworking in other two projects too, like by example, street pass troll (check attachment)

Attachments

• streetpasstroll.JPG
    streetpasstroll.JPG
    55.5 KB · Views: 175

Sliter

Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
gonna give you a translation of almost all images soon
you will need to make all the graphic arrangements so do not worry
I will only upload a txt file :)

I understand you.

I'mworking in other two projects too, like by example, street pass troll (check attachment)
no! you are working too much, we will need to call the team as "Chealsea and the guys" xD *runs*
ok thanks for letting this for me , I will do my best! but look the ones I already did , so you don't have to do again if already done and correct me if something is wrong xD

And yay , street pass troll! XD

DJPlayer

Banned!
OP
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
no! you are working too much, we will need to call the team as "Chealsea and the guys" xD *runs*
ok thanks for letting this for me , I will do my best! but look the ones I already did , so you don't have to do again if already done and correct me if something is wrong xD

Streetpasstroll like this Twilight Princess thingy of ChrisX930? gg

Chelsea_Fantasy

Trophies
XP
Country
Cuba

i'm howling wolf naru-josé (visit www.scenespain.net) (the dude in the pic)
chelsea it's my girlfriends nick but we share the same account

Streetpasstroll like this Twilight Princess thingy of ChrisX930? gg
yes, look to the icons
you will aso able to street pass any PC game!!!!! yes PC!!!! STEAM!!!!
let's troll everyone

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    DinohScene @ DinohScene: ahh nothing beats a coffee disaronno at work