Status
Not open for further replies.

justln

Trophies
XP
Country
are you sure ?
some one told me that

I have retail Pokemon Y running in Gateway Classic Mode. The only problem is that EMUNAND Pokemon X/Y can't be read by any other 3DS and it doesn't have access to Pokebank.

aos10

Yuuki chan
Trophies
XP
Country
Saudi Arabia
lol, yes, I'm over 9000% sure. Your friend lied to you or you misinterpreted what he said.
thanks
it because he told me that pokemon XY need update 1.2 to make the online work
and the game need something called key 7 encryption and poke bank not running ...etc

kyogre123

Mexican Pride
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
I guess it's a bug in Google chrome. Funny thing, I didn't get a warning when downloading from anonfiles.

Edit: Both have the same checksums so it's definitely a bug of Google Chrome; no virus whatsoever.

crazyace2011

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
this whole thing everyone is wanting more. come on guys lets just enjoy what gateway has presented to us and let them work on future releases without being harrased about what you want. this is where thing start to get greedy.

lambstone

No. Nyet. 不. Non. Nein.
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
Hey guys, is local trading in Pokemon XY working?

Also, has anyone tried using the blue card to play DS roms after updating to Omega? Do you think there would be any problems?

Local game chat works.

weatMod

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Great release. So what is there that GW team can actually add now? They've pretty much hit the limit of features!

Online play
Cheats
4.5+ support

Not much else!

dumper option to dump sav files from retail carts would be nice
i would like to dump sav files from my retail carts ,so i can a)sell them and b) use multirom to play my games with my existing sav files

Axel Killer

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
dumper option to dump sav files from retail carts would be nice
i would like to dump sav files from my retail carts ,so i can a)sell them and b) use multirom to play my games with my existing sav files
did you get it working?

weatMod

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
did you get it working?

no i am asking that GW shuld put this as a menu option, to be able to dump our sav files from retail carts, i dont want to use retail carts , ,having to keep going to GW classic more evertime i want to play a game i have a retail cart with a sav on it for, ,pain in the ass to reboot, and i dont like to switch carts , remove GW if i dont have to , ,just put wear and tear on the card pins,i am not going to buy a r4 sav dongle, i have faith GW will be smart enough to implement this feature eventually

mcsdoode

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
From what I've gathered, you update the files on the blue card, re-install the DS profile mode exploit, replace the launcher.dat on your system's SD card and run Gateway mode; it should update from that point.

I couldn't find any info on updating, regardless of where I searched, when I was installing the 2.0 beta. All I did was replace the launcher.dat on my system's SD card, never updated the blue card exploit, and entered Gateway mode. It self-updated at that point. It's been working perfectly fine for me thus far.

Reactions: goober

Axel Killer

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
no i am asking that GW shuld put this as a menu option, to be able to dump our sav files from retail carts, i dont want to use retail carts , ,having to keep going to GW classic more evertime i want to play a game i have a retail cart with a sav on it for, ,pain in the ass to reboot, and i dont like to switch carts , remove GW if i dont have to , ,just put wear and tear on the card pins,i am not going to buy a r4 sav dongle, i have faith GW will be smart enough to implement this feature eventually
i found the set up and stuff on how to do it and i got mines updated

kyogre123

Mexican Pride
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
Why trollin ?
why are you unable to go to the maxconsole support forum click on the very first thread, on the very first post, either you downloaded it wrong or your computer is already virused and is redirecting you

Guys...
I guess it's a bug in Google chrome. Funny thing, I didn't get a warning when downloading from anonfiles.

Edit: Both have the same checksums so it's definitely a bug of Google Chrome; no virus whatsoever.

Spunky

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Iceland
why are you unable to go to the maxconsole support forum click on the very first thread, on the very first post, either you downloaded it wrong or your computer is already virused and is redirecting you

thats exactly what i did .. BUT
it says GW_OMEGA_2.....zip is not commonly downloaded and could be dangerous.
so its still means its ok ?

weatMod

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
guys, the 6.3 exploit doesn't allow to run backups. don't get your hopes up.

btw, I'm still getting error 00000019... I'll send them an email.

except that there were already rumors that flashcart companies had discovered a 6.x exploit before smealum announced it, but maybe you are right and it only support arm9 and no retail roms work,...yet , but who knows

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    PandaPandel @ PandaPandel: yassssss i love emerald