Gaming Animal Crossing: New Leaf - Patterns, Fruits, and More

Hyrule Shield

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I just started the game yesterday and could use some help...;)
I have cherries, a growing Perfect Cherry tree, and apples.
I'll post my FC soon!

Shade Tempest

Flying First Stike Bob-omb Force
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hey guys my FC is
1075 - 1699 - 5391
PM me if you add me!

I have cherries, lychee, coconut, banana, durian, lemon, mango, and apples.

...I have no animal crossing friends.

osaka35

Instructional Designer
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
FC: 3566-1547-1390
Needed Fruit: Perfect Apples

I have all fruits, as well as bamboo, all I need is perfect fruits. My native crop is apples, but I have friends looking for their perfect fruit as well, so any and all are needed.

I'll happily give you all the other fruit if you'd like, or something else for trade (just let me know)

As a side note, I'd also love some tunes if you have them =]

osaka35

Instructional Designer
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm interested in any of the starting fruits, other than peach which is what I started with. Anyone interested?

I'd be happy to give you a little bit of everything. Give me a few days for my fruit to grow back (just picked them) and I'll give you a bushel of all of them. Just got my hands on (and planted) some persimmons, which are super hard to get. In return, if that's alright, if you plant any perfect fruit (peaches in your case) I would like some. Any perfect fruit really though, as I have friends that are looking and I'd love to get them the ones they need.

That goes for anyone. If you need any fruit or bamboo, PM me with your friend code and I'll give you a bushel. I don't have any perfect fruit, so I'd love to trade for those. but if you don't have perfect fruit, no worries, I'll still give you whatever fruit you'd like for free. Sharing is caring, after all.

Chase.Collins19

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'd be happy to give you a little bit of everything. Give me a few days for my fruit to grow back (just picked them) and I'll give you a bushel of all of them. Just got my hands on (and planted) some persimmons, which are super hard to get. In return, if that's alright, if you plant any perfect fruit (peaches in your case) I would like some. Any perfect fruit really though, as I have friends that are looking and I'd love to get them the ones they need.

That goes for anyone. If you need any fruit or bamboo, PM me with your friend code and I'll give you a bushel. I don't have any perfect fruit, so I'd love to trade for those. but if you don't have perfect fruit, no worries, I'll still give you whatever fruit you'd like for free. Sharing is caring, after all.

Hey, im in a hotel for a week and the wifi won't let me travel. I had a perfect peach that I planted but it didn't go as I had wished. I'll message you later sometime in a week or so if you're still interested.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    bassviolet @ bassviolet: uwu