Gaming Animal Crossing: New Leaf Hype Thread

What is/are your favourite hobby in Animal Crossing?

• Total voters

Blaze163

The White Phoenix's purifying flame.
Trophies
XP
Country
I thought genuine paintings were in demand, but my bidding one has only reached 100k...

What's the deal with Redd's gallery, anyway? Is it that there's one out of every four that's legit, or can they all be fake some times? I got the painting of the waves, turned out fake. Got the valiant statue, never checked 'cause it's in my front room. How do you tell, or do you just have to get jammy with it?

Themanhunt

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
What's the deal with Redd's gallery, anyway? Is it that there's one out of every four that's legit, or can they all be fake some times? I got the painting of the waves, turned out fake. Got the valiant statue, never checked 'cause it's in my front room. How do you tell, or do you just have to get jammy with it?

I use this to check for fakes.

I think it was initially in high demand as it's needed for upgrading the museum, but because of it now being later, the demand has fallen it would seem.

Ryupower

Brood
Trophies
Website
techmantis.net
XP
Country
United States

i use
Crazy Redd's Paintings and Works of Art - Animal Crossing: New Leaf Guide
to pick the right art

i think there should be 1 real art each time you time he comes to town

Reactions: gamefan5

Tekken179

Trophies
XP
Country
I have to many Gyroids... Exactly how many are there? I might just give them all away except like one size of them (like keep all "talls" or "megas" etc)

And all Nintendo Items but can't show them all off in one room :(

+What I've been doing :P Whole house is about to be re-done tomorrow, just waiting on catalogue stuff :), robo is going up stairs, Nintendo is going to museum, Balloon is getting put in storage for now.

2urt841.jpg

sz7q6g.jpg

2w4iohs.jpg

dmqhyv.jpg

121ttlg.jpg

24oq4g2.jpg

n5547t.jpg

Blaze163

The White Phoenix's purifying flame.
Trophies
XP
Country

anthonyplep

(´ε` )
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
United States
All you have to do to catalog is hold the item once, and yes I have to order the set but I'll do it today so you can come to my town tonight
That's what I thought. That'd be fine, I play all day and night usually so I'd be ready whenever you're ready :)
How many Japanese DLC items are there? Might be interested in that too (and maybe a Rococo set as well :wacko: )

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Keep current Gen consoles stock mod last gen imo