Homebrew ALL 3 Methods to get unbanned from recent ban wave

Did this unban you and if so which method did?

• Total voters

SaffronXL

The Grand Galactic Inquisitor
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Quick question, since these methods involve unlinking the nnid from the banned 3ds, would you be able to access Pokemon bank still since that logs in using you nnid?
I think (take this with a huge grain of salt) that Pokebank actually uses the console id to determine who you are. Since the id got randomized with the unban procedure, there is no way to login to your old bank.

MattKimura

3DS & WiiU Enthusiast
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
anyone been banned again after doing this?
As of now, the public lfcsb hasn't been banned yet and it still works online. But it's bound to go down eventually since all it takes is for one person to do something to get it banned. Or the fact that everyone with the same lfscsb is online at the same time can be another reason for it to be banned. Nintendo just hasn't taken action YET.

Now what we don't know, is if it's safer at all to use a private one in comparison to a public one. I wonder if they'll end up killing off the possibility of using any kind of lfcsb from another system. Perhaps that one pokemon ban was all they wanted to do and they're gonna become chill again. They're not even doing anything for Super Mario Maker 3DS. Nintendo just doesn't seem vengeful to go out and scourge the rest of the users. Who knows, we may face their wrath again some day. I'm currently using my ex's lfcsb from my movable.sed. She never uses her 3DS so it's basically private.

All three methods are working but we just don't know what'll happen in the long run. We can just speculate that method 1 and 2 are safest.

EmanueleBGN

Trophies
Website
www.facebook.com
XP
Country
Italy
So if say I somehow got my nnid on an unbanned console, would I then be able to access it?
No, you can't link your ID to another console. Also, your boxes (your data on servers) are connected to your console and not with your ID, your ID says if you bought the licence and if you can enter into PokéBank

Reactions: SaffronXL

Pokegirl4ever

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
No, you can't link your ID to another console. Also, your boxes (your data on servers) are connected to your console and not with your ID, your ID says if you bought the licence and if you can enter into PokéBank
Ok, so is there anyway to actually save my Pokemon from bank then using these methods?
Thanks for answering my questions btw.

SilverWah

CVS2 best game period.
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Lets say I would buy a new 3DS. Would I be able to create a new NNID and use it on my newly bought 3DS? Because I don't think that I can use my old one on another 3DS.

EmanueleBGN

Trophies
Website
www.facebook.com
XP
Country
Italy
Ok, so is there anyway to actually save my Pokemon from bank then using these methods?
Thanks for answering my questions btw.
Your Pokemon are gone forever. To transfer your Pokemon from Gen VI to Gen VII you can use the homebrew PH Bank
Lets say I would buy a new 3DS. Would I be able to create a new NNID and use it on my newly bought 3DS? Because I don't think that I can use my old one on another 3DS.
Yes, you can create a new NNID on a new console. Your old is linked to the old 3DS

raberaff

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
When I only want the online feature to be ok again, do I need to inject everything or do I only need to inject a new Local_Friend_B?

raberaff

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
I injected all 3 files into my sysnand now I only get a Black screen. Seems like I am bricked? any way to save it?

el_gonz87

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
No only had EmuNand

Welp... from first post "You Should only do this on a9lh" = "Sie sollten dies nur auf a9lh tun" :evil::evil::evil: (Google translate, and no I don't speak ze deutch).

Your options are as follows:
1) If you have a NAND backup you can restore it via hardmod if you know soldering skills otherwise pay someone to do it for you.
2) Sell it cheap for parts and recoup some of the cost
3) Use as a nice paper weight on your desk

raberaff

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Well thought A9LH would only matter as entry point :P

I got a NAND backup so hardmod restore is only way..but well xD Only thing that maybe sucks if I don't hard mod is that I lose my Saves from my MHG and some PKM Hours. I think I would be able to hardmod it but dont know if worth

Joom

 ❤❤❤
Trophies
Website
mogbox.net
XP
Country
United States
Now what we don't know, is if it's safer at all to use a private one in comparison to a public one.
Incorrect. We do know that it's obviously more unsafe to use a public LFCS over a private one, and you even answered this in your own post. All it takes is one user to screw it up for everyone else. This makes it entirely much more unsafe than using a private one obtained from a console you own, or from one that doesn't go online.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Hey Kennyboy, have you found any decent mini Pc for around $200-250? Fast enough to play most Pc games.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I'd say save another $100 anythtwith 8core upgradeable ram I'm thinking about ordering the acemagic still
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Damn, I haven't turn on my OG Xbox one in ages, just did now and ofcourse, 32GB update required, gonna take forever.
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Edit: nevermind, I forgot I up-ed my internet speed, only 30 min remaining.
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Will a mobo with a M2ssd slot work without a M2ssd installed, using a sata ssd temporary?
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    As long as sata just point bios to boot to it as main drive
    +1
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @K3Nv2, Is that a compilation of you?
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    M.2 is more of a luxury you can still boot from Ide if you really wanted to
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I mean as long as the motherboard still has sata ports unless you're still in celeron days
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    wut
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Nuh it has Sata 3
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    It should still have a Bootable option in bios select drive
    +1
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    whats sata?
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    How you were born
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Sata is the type of interface/cable connection of hard drives/disc drives for Pc.
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Don't tell them about old bank drives may explode
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Mini pcs in the 70's
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    128kbs of storage
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    How do I connect this to my emachine
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    The Tattooist of Auschwitz is pretty good so far