Homebrew ALL 3 Methods to get unbanned from recent ban wave

Did this unban you and if so which method did?

• Total voters

TheN

Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
I can't happen to find the public LocalFriendCodeSeed_B as the site mentioned is down for me :/ Google isn't helpful either.. Is there any other way for me to get it?

Demirramon

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Holy shit is there a faster way to change the NNIDsave to all zeros in a hex editor? Ive been holding down the 0 key for half an hour and the scroll bar hasn't even moved

Fill some lines with 00, select them copy with CTRL+C and then paste them holding CTRL+B (it pastes and overwrites) until it says "if you do that the file size will change". Select "no" and fill the rest manually.

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

I can't happen to find the public LocalFriendCodeSeed_B as the site mentioned is down for me :/ Google isn't helpful either.. Is there any other way for me to get it?

This might help you https://goo.gl/NTMlmS (it's not a direct link to the file, don't kill me moderators)

Jokes aside, it's the first link. The site is weird though, you have to create an account and like the post to see the link.

TheN

Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Thanks a lot, even though as I mentioned this site was down for me when I wrote my post (and some time before). Now it was back up and everything worked perfectly ;)

MattKimura

3DS & WiiU Enthusiast
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I only know that there's a chance it could be the 15 day ban, however if we are still banned after today/tomorrow then it's best to assume it is permanent since it would of been 15 days since the bans started.
Today (Dec 1st) is the 15th day for everyone who was banned by wave 1, which was on Nov 16th.

Reactions: Raylight
D

Deleted User

I unbanned my system using Method 3

My NNID isn't banned on Wii U, is there a chance I can just relink?

gamemasteru03

Nintendo nerd
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Is there a method for it without having to of done a system transfer?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
method 3

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

I unbanned my system using Method 3

My NNID isn't banned on Wii U, is there a chance I can just relink?
No you can not relink a nnid.

Tom20Tom

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Argentina
Yes some people have done that but some have bricked(sysnand) and some have done it sucessfully (Use at your own risk!).

I don't understand how can you brick sysnand if you are only modifying the emuNAND, it doesn't make sense, it should brick your emunand if anything.

fireguy85

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So I attempted method 2. I originally attempted a system transfer from an O3DS (no longer have) to my N3DS (current and banned) and got disconnected and apparently got only a partial transfer as my moveable.sed and LFCS are the same :/

I do have a nand backup from my brother's O3DS (which is also on A9HL). Can I somehow extract the LFCS from this nand backup without his O3DS? I may be able to get the O3DS, but it is severely physically damaged.

I have A9HL and Luma on 11.2

Pokegirl4ever

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Quick question, since these methods involve unlinking the nnid from the banned 3ds, would you be able to access Pokemon bank still since that logs in using you nnid?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: I was hoping I could add a custom ROM to this fire HD 10 tablet but guess no one's made twrp...