"Adventurous" Women Needed for Neanderthal Cloning

The Catboy

GBAtemp Official Catboy™: Boywife
Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
You know, I was actually talking with someone about this very same topic and how interesting life would be if there were still Neanderthals.
So I am interested to see how this all plays out.

FAST6191

Techromancer
Editorial Team
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
If we are on misreads/misinterpretations of the title I read it as ""Adventurous" Women Needed for Neanderthal clothing".

Anyhow I would very interested to see the result of this as far as differences in organ size/function/capacity goes. Hopefully the fun police's science division does not get in the way.

Reactions: KingVamp and Devin

ferofax

End of the World
Trophies
Website
nonwhatso.blogspot.com
XP
Country
So... they clone a Neanderthal, it survives, but through some freak accident and some DNA mumbo-jumbo, ends up unleashing a plague the world has never seen before.

ZOMBEEEEEEEH!

...really. We don't even know what concoctions could come up with our current gene pool... they wanna re-introduce some gene pools that have gone extinct (and probably for a good reason)?

I thought cloning was not allowed... in any country... so how come?
Some floating lab in the middle of the ocean somewhere. Or Antartica. Who'd prosecute them there? Frowns, concerned looks, a tut here and there, but not much else.

Rizsparky

Saiyan Prince
Trophies
XP
Country
For you to insult their intelligence is still speciesist. It's going to be a thing, trust me. Probably in the southern area of the US mostly
I don't think so, I doubt the USA or any country would allow the slavery of Neanderthals.. and 'trust you'? are you some kind of Paleoanthropologist?

blahkamehameha

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Wait, so legit neanderthals have been proven to have existed?

I had always been under the impression that all they have found were monkey or human bones, and drew the assumption (quite a leap i might add) that they were in fact humanoid ape-like creatures. Seems like the fact that these could very well just be a deformed human or ape is ruled out for some reason.

Valwin

The Neautral Gamer
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Wait, so legit neanderthals have been proven to have existed?

I had always been under the impression that all they have found were monkey or human bones, and drew the assumption (quite a leap i might add) that they were in fact humanoid ape-like creatures. Seems like the fact that these could very well just be a deformed human or ape is ruled out for some reason.

this haves been science fact for decades i recommend watching walking with caveman if you want to know a little more

our specie was able to change and survive they were not

Alexrose

Untitled
Trophies
XP
Country
I read this as "clothing" and thought you meant ugg boots.

have gone extinct (and probably for a good reason)?

Evolution has no "reason". You could say they may have gone extinct because they weren't sufficiently adapted to their surroundings, but "good reason" implies a motive, where there is none.

I imagine they'd be able to survive nowadays anyway, considering humans have this pathological obsession with saving species that natural selection should wipe out.

Reactions: Gahars

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: I did use a bot for Diablo III though but no ban there lol