Hacking acekard 2i sav issue

campbell00

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I recieved my acekard 2i about 2 weeks ago, and it has been working fine. However, today, my saved games for GTA, Rythm Heaven, and Bomberman 2 just dissapeared. The .sav file still exists, but I cant acess the actual saved game. Is there a fix, r does anybody have a solution?

campbell00

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
To answer you both, I was using AKAIO 1.41 and I did not turn off my ds while saving. The problem is, SOME of my games dont work anymore. I also have Pokemon Plat., and its save is still intact. Also, my FF:CC:Eot(?) save is still working. Funny thing is, i booted up my Rythm heaven, and My save returned! Then, i turned it off and on again to see if it worked,and my save didnt work again...

Another World

Emulate the Planet!
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
wiki.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
Colombia
are you using a dsi? if so try the card, and your back-up roms on a ndsl or ndsp. make sure your loaders are updated. try formatting the msd. no one can really help you with this until you try to debug it fully. try everything you can think of and test for at least a week. if your saves continue to get corrupted after you have formatted, tried other loaders, tried the official, etc... then parhaps its an akaio issue (which i seriously doubt). at this point, if i had to guess, i would say its a msd contact issue with the cheaply made ak2i.

-another world

campbell00

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Another World said:
are you using a dsi? if so try the card, and your back-up roms on a ndsl or ndsp. make sure your loaders are updated. try formatting the msd. no one can really help you with this until you try to debug it fully. try everything you can think of and test for at least a week. if your saves continue to get corrupted after you have formatted, tried other loaders, tried the official, etc... then parhaps its an akaio issue (which i seriously doubt). at this point, if i had to guess, i would say its a msd contact issue with the cheaply made ak2i.

-another world
Well, so far i tried it on a dsl, no luck, andi quick formatted my ds card, with no luck. I tried the official firmware, and that didnt work either. Its worth noting that in GTA, at startup, one of the screens now turn white, which i dont think happened about 2-3 days ago.

EDIT: Well, that white screen doesnt show up on no$GBA, so maybe the fact that I have bomberman 2 on my kard? I heard it has an arm7 patch or somehing?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtu.be/22tVWwmTie8?si=2CEDZldUW5ODozYh meh