Hacking About The SuperCard DS2

Zerosuit connor

Baby I'm Back ♥
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Hey guys, I'm sure some of you may have seen me around. I am currently looking at buying a Super Card DS2 for use on my 3Ds and have a few questions.

1. Do you need a Ds to update the card?
2. Is the Interface easy to use?
3. Does it have an AP patcher?
4. Support Mp4 files?
5. GBA plugin easy to use?
6. Are there a lot of plugins for it?
7. What's a decent price for a new card?
8. Play Homebrew Well?

And that's about all I could think about. This is mainly directed at owners of a SCDS2.
Thanks.

~Zerosuit Connor

Tom Bombadildo

Dick, With Balls
Trophies
Website
POCKET.LIKEITS
XP
Country
United States
1. You don't necessarily need one, ask the seller if they'd update it to latest firmware then only update your DSTwo before you update your 3DS
2. I have no clue
3. I believe it does.
4. No clue
5. No clue
6. Quite a few it seems
7. Around $35-$40
8. Yep, sure does.

Reactions: 1 person

Terminator02

ヽ( 。 ヮ゚)ノ
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hey guys, I'm sure some of you may have seen me around. I am currently looking at buying a Super Card DS2 for use on my 3Ds and have a few questions.

1. Do you need a Ds to update the card? You need a DS, DS lite, DSi, or DSi XL to update the card to work with the 3ds originally, however many sellers will preflash it so that it will work with your 3DS out of the box. Then you just need to not update the 3DS firmware until you've already updated the DSTWO's firmware first for the corresponding patch (which can be done on the 3DS).
2. Is the Interface easy to use? Sure
3. Does it have an AP patcher? It doesn't need an AP patcher, the cart bypasses AP automatically
4. Support Mp4 files? Through iPlayer it does
5. GBA plugin easy to use? Sure
6. Are there a lot of plugins for it? plugins=homebrew, some are specific to the DSTWO, but all regular homebrew will work with the dstwo too
7. What's a decent price for a new card?$35-$40
8. Play Homebrew Well? See 6

And that's about all I could think about. This is mainly directed at owners of a SCDS2.
Thanks.

~Zerosuit Connor

The Catboy

GBAtemp Official Catboy™: Boywife
Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica

1. Do you need a Ds to update the card? If there is a need for an update, then yes you will need a DS, DSi, or 3DS to update it
2. Is the Interface easy to use? It's very basic and quick an easy to use. If you have used Wood R4 or AKAIO, think of it as those, but even more basic.
3. Does it have an AP patcher? It has something like that, it uses the on-board processor to emulate the DS card (or something like that, pretty much it works with like 98% of games right off the bat)
4. Support Mp4 files? There is a media player for it and yes it does. I tested it myself
5. GBA plugin easy to use? Yes, but don't use the latest one. You need to use this one with this
6. Are there a lot of plugins for it? Not as many as there should be, check out this sticky
7. What's a decent price for a new card? That is up to the buyer to decide
8. Play Homebrew Well? It works, but lacks features like homebrew soft-reset

Thanks.

~Zerosuit Connor

defunct32

Trophies
XP
Country
Singapore
Ahh! This topic helps, although I'm unsure whether or not if eachgame . hk is a reliable website? Any opinions?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: the bread's too big for yours (and, before you ask, waaayyy too big for mine lmao)