Hacking A few options I am considering;

fodder

STARMAN
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Basically, I'm right on the verge of getting a N3DS LL, or a 4.5 3DS XL. The thing is, I want to be able to edit the saves of games, which is why I want the N3DS LL, so I'd be able to use Cyber Save Editor (I don't care about the import fees and waiting time), but I can't find any Cyber Save Editors for a reasonable price (under 100 dollars).

The 3DS XL + a Gateway would be like 260, I have 270 to spend, and if I get a N3DS LL with SSB4 it'd be about 250 with $20 shipping, but I'd have to wait to buy Pokemon X or Y and a cyber save editor. (unless I can get some crazy deal.)

This whole thing might be confusing, but what do you guys think?

Also, I am very sorry if I posted this on the wrong board.

Deleted member 333767

Trophies
XP
If you want a new 3DS model you might aswell wait until November as Australia is the first english speaking country to get the new model release. EU and US don't get it until 2015, for some crazy reason!

Trouble with that is, you would have to buy EU games for it. Get a 4.5 3DS XL and a Gateway. That's my opinion anyway.

Abcdfv

What comes around goes around.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Gateway has been talking about "exciting new save game system" hopefully they have save editing planned, but this is just speculating/wishful thinking

Abcdfv

What comes around goes around.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I think they meant to convert saves from retail cards to roms
Or maybe they finally got 6.x save encryption working so you can play the same cart on a GW and standard system. A lot of stuff is off about game saves lol.

PercentSevenC

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
There's basically no point in getting the New 3DS. It'll be like the DSi - there will be a small handful of exclusives that nobody cares about, but everything worth mentioning will work on the Old 3DS. I guess if you play a lot of Monster Hunter or something and really need that second analog stick, it might be worth it just so you don't have to deal with the Circle Pad Pro.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Well start walking towards them +1