Hacking 5.5 IOSU exploit...

Vanth88

Private
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
i am but not for hacking reasons, lack of Lego City Undercover is my regret since i cant find it

I found it at my local game store but even if you manage to find it the game has really long loading times and can even freeze (It's not as bad as Lego Pirates though). Which is a shame because the games enjoyable. I think loadline or w/e speeds up the loading though.

FaTaL_ErRoR

AKA ŦƕƎ ƠṀƐƝ
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hykem is dead. Killed him last night. He can't help you anymore as he is hooked same as I....(gta v)
8ff19e-stomp2.jpg

Reactions: jimbo13

LoganK93

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
unfortunately the do not think about the children because they are chilkdren....nice sentiment on your part @Voxel Studios
Yeah we wouldn't want children exposed to violence. That's why my kids only play call of duty and watch the walking dead. /s

Not trying to be mean just honestly it's a screenshot from a game lol. I saw worse shit just turning on the news as a kid.

Last edited by LoganK93,

BothyBhoy

Trophies
XP
Country
Yeah we wouldn't want children exposed to violence. That's why my kids only play call of duty and watch the walking dead. /s

Not trying to be mean just honestly it's a screenshot from a game lol. I saw worse shit just turning on the news as a kid.
see that is funny but gratuitous pics nah!!!....

BothyBhoy

Trophies
XP
Country
I'm honestly just surprised. In America blood and gore is borderline family friendly, but a nip slip is the end of humanity. I kind of forgot people still care about it lol
if you think about it we dont have to see it to have a good laugh. the best kinda jokes leave that to peoples minds. the joke just sows the seed and peoples imagination does the rest,,,,,,,fills in the blanks.....whatever...
remember its only an opinion.....

Last edited by BothyBhoy,
Reactions: LoganK93

SinkyChan17

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
anyway... i've been (again) out of the loop for a while. what's going on these days with the whole 5.5 thing? still a WIP i assume? it takes a long time for shit to come out especially when you're doing it for free, right?

LoganK93

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
anyway... i've been (again) out of the loop for a while. what's going on these days with the whole 5.5 thing? still a WIP i assume? it takes a long time for shit to come out especially when you're doing it for free, right?
Especially when you disappear without a trace and no one will say what's happening. But yes, 5.5 stuff is coming... when ever it gets here. IOSU however is likely not going to be ever seen. At least not Hykem's version.

Reactions: jimbo13

KiiWii

Editorial Team
Editorial Team
Trophies
Website
defaultdnb.github.io
XP
Country
United Kingdom
I remember ages ago Chadderz/MrBean35000vr saying they had a userland exploit, and it was "trivial to upgrade it to kernal" or something similar. They used it for MK8 modding (edit: and netplay NSMB). Wonder what they're up to now. I bet they could work some magic.

I also always wondered if MrBean35000vr was anything to do with (alias maybe) of @MrRean or same circle? #whoknows

Last edited by KiiWii,
Reactions: KytuzuEX

NWPlayer123

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I remember ages ago Chadderz/MrBean35000vr saying they had a userland exploit, and it was "trivial to upgrade it to kernal" or something dsimilar. They used it for MK8 modding. Wonder what they're up to now. I bet they could work some magic.

I also always wondered if MrBean35000vr was anything to do with (alias maybe) of @MrRean or same circle? #whoknows
I haven't spoke to them in a while, they were working on some stuff a while ago but I have no idea if it's been worked on further :\ Seems Bean's just been trying to stream weekly on Twitch

BeefBaby

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Everyone's just bitchy because the last beacon of hope for 5.5 completely vanished. Which I mean I kind of get it.
True. FeelsBadMan

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

got mine on release date and im not regretting it, homebrew and piracy wasnt my goal when buying it.
Why are you in this thread then "WiiU Hacking and Homebrew"? Lel.

SinkyChan17

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
are we capable of staying on topic for more than 3 posts? it doesn't appear so. anyway, again, i'm just down to see some devs getting some work in and making the most of what they have. not really sure if anyone cares whether who got their wii u for what reason, it's really just about the exploit and what can be done with it and the progress that can be made. i think it's fascinating whether it comes out tomorrow or next month or 5 months from now. whatever. again, if you want it done faster, take a crack at it yourself.

anyway, i'm down for the wait because finding a wii u that's a proper system menu ver. for the current hack is a bitch, and i'm not down.

Reactions: TotalInsanity4

Net-KILLER

computer says no
Trophies
XP
Country
Saint Kitts and Nevis
are we capable of staying on topic for more than 3 posts? it doesn't appear so. anyway, again, i'm just down to see some devs getting some work in and making the most of what they have. not really sure if anyone cares whether who got their wii u for what reason, it's really just about the exploit and what can be done with it and the progress that can be made. i think it's fascinating whether it comes out tomorrow or next month or 5 months from now. whatever. again, if you want it done faster, take a crack at it yourself.

anyway, i'm down for the wait because finding a wii u that's a proper system menu ver. for the current hack is a bitch, and i'm not down.

Which beer brand are you drinking in the picture ?

MattKimura

3DS & WiiU Enthusiast
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Even on 5.3.2, I'm pretty bored with my Wii U. It's either the small library of good games, or the lack of support for online play on games like Super Mario Maker and Mario Kart 8. I sometimes think of selling my Wii U and never going back. Looks like it's time to spoof my FW and buy the online games. Am I a disgraceful piece of crap because I use Loadiine, and I'm considering buying the online games for cheap off Ebay? Well the console is dying and it sucked, and that's before piracy occurred in any form. If the Wii U's game lineup disappoints a pirate, think about how disappointing it must be to consumers who are looking to buy the games. The Wii U never interested me for years since it's been out, I decided to "Try" it when hacking was possible. But other than that the games never interested me at all, I was never going to buy a Wii U because of the disappointing lineup of games. I just don't feel bad for this console, it's doomed.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KYZD7ykz9aQ +1