• Total voters

isaiah12345

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
This is a project I hope to start soon. Using the circle pad pro, some custom paint and a custom housing I plan to make this wonderful piece of artwork. Be mindful this will still be a 3DS, but it will come equipped with an even larger battery, a second row of shoulder buttons, and a second analog stick all in Gamecube fashion. So what do you think, worth it? I would also like to see any concepts you guys can think of. :D

3DS XL Gamecube.png
3DS XL Gamecube Front.png

3DS XL Gamecube Back.png
3DS Gamecube Back Side.png

DaggerV

Archmagi of the Emerald Moon
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I find this an odd decision, however good luck! That is a design kinda people wanted from get go, having a second joy stick, personally I think people just suck at controllers. Battery life would probably wind up as a boss.

Devin

"Local Hardware Wizard"
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Like everything about it, except the blue second triggers, I would have gone with a grey like on the Gamecube's controller.

Seraph

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
I think it looks quite ugly plastering "Gamecube" all over it especially when it's not a gamecube and doesn't have any GCN games, but the buttons seem fine. Also, do you know what you're even getting in to? You're gonna need a circle pad pro also.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Veho @ Veho: Spring is in the air. +1