Hacking 3Ds version 1.0.0-0

gamefan5

Kid Icarus Uprising connoiseur
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
But why would a hacker share said vulnerability to the public if no one is on that firmware anymore. Unless he wants to find a certain discovery of the 3ds of what makes it tick that we don not already know, or the pleasure of hacking it by himself, I don't see the use.

F3l1xbxb

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Hello guys, i need some pointer's, i have updated my 3ds to 4.5.0-0E with Animal Crossing from EU, now im trying to set up things for gateway, but since i dont have it right now, im trying to use a r4i and a dstwo to install the exploit, but every time i put the r4i with the proper files in the 3ds and run it, it just stays with black screen, if i try with the dstwo, it pop's up a error message, can some one help me out?
Tks

gamesquest1

Nabnut
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Hello guys, i need some pointer's, i have updated my 3ds to 4.5.0-0E with Animal Crossing from EU, now im trying to set up things for gateway, but since i dont have it right now, im trying to use a r4i and a dstwo to install the exploit, but every time i put the r4i with the proper files in the 3ds and run it, it just stays with black screen, if i try with the dstwo, it pop's up a error message, can some one help me out?
Tks
copy the normal dstwo files to the micro SD, then copy only the "gatewayinstaller.nds" file from the blue card folder......run the dstwo and run the gateway installer like any other NDS game

same applied to the R4 (although i think the woodr4 used on the r4 cards has the 3dsinstaller feature built into it now)

F3l1xbxb

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
ok i did that and the menu pop's i chose A to continue, selected the region of my console, it says programming but it dont go further than the first dot =S

Snailface

My frothing demand for 3ds homebrew is increasing
Trophies
Engine Room with Cyan, watching him learn.
XP

F3l1xbxb

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
will try it, can i just cancel the "programming"? it is still on first dot =S
Edit: do i just use the "rop_multiloader.nds" in the dstwo just like a game?

gamesquest1

Nabnut
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
copy it to your computer :D, then format emunand in the gateway menu, dont update it yet though as you need the gateway card to use 8.x emunand

F3l1xbxb

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
copy it to your computer :D, then format emunand in the gateway menu, dont update it yet though as you need the gateway card to use 8.x emunand

Ty m8 =) my backup of the nand is done... noob question... how do i get out of the gateway menu? xD
i want to back up the nand on my laptop

F3l1xbxb

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
haha =) sorry for just being a pain in the ass (im such a noob...) just doing a second nand backup to make sure the size is the same (it should right?)

gamesquest1

Nabnut
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
haha =) sorry for just being a pain in the ass (im such a noob...) just doing a second nand backup to make sure the size is the same (it should right?)
yeah, better safe than sorry, but just so you know the checksums wont match or anything as the nand is wrote to whenever you boot the console, so thats to be expected

F3l1xbxb

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
ok, so now the one million dollars question, if the installer run with no problem, and i have the backups of the nand... gateway will run with no problem right? (i am afraid that i could have one of that cases that the settings says 4.5 but its further that...)

Edit: yeah my case is 943 Mb

gamesquest1

Nabnut
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
ok, so now the one million dollars question, if the installer run with no problem, and i have the backups of the nand... gateway will run with no problem right? (i am afraid that i could have one of that cases that the settings says 4.5 but its further that...)

Edit: yeah my case is 943 Mb
yeah if you get into the gateway menu you are all good, you would not gt that far in a partially updated console

F3l1xbxb

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
man... if i ever go to the uk i will pay u a dinner... lol really tks for the help u are giving me...
So... now im going to do a format emunand, something i should have some caution?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Veho @ Veho: Looks like Link's Awakening was metaphorical.